MONICA JOHN KESSY
Address: Dar es Salaam
Marital Status: Single
Date of birth: 04 May 1993
Country of Residence: Tanzania
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills and abilities which will enable me to gain professional growth while fulfilling organizational goals.
2011 CSEE St. Mary Goreti Secondary School (Moshi)
Mathematics, Kiswahili, Geography, Biology, Bible knowledge, Bookkeeping, Civics, Commerce, English, History.
2014 ACSEE St. Mary Goreti secondary School (Moshi)
Economics, Commerce, Accountancy, Basic Mathematics, Divinity and General Studies.
2017 Degree (Bachelor of Science in Insurance and risk management)
Institute of Finance Management (Dar es Salaam campus)
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY AND TRAINING:
2011 Cashier Shoprite supermarket (Dar es Salaam).
2013 ILO and Edu Guide Self-awareness and Entrepreneurship Sensitization
2014 Research Assistant (Volunteering) Sokoine University of agriculture
2015 Compliance and membership officer National Health Insurance
2016 Underwriter (Intern) Reliance Insurance Company (Dar es Salaam)
2017 Receptionist & Front Desk Sokoine University of Agriculture (Morogoro)
2018 Underwriting Trainee MGen Insurance Tanzania (Dar es Salaam) 06th August 2018 – 25th October 2020
2018 Data Entry Officer MGen Insurance Tanzania (Dar es Salaam) 06th August 2018 – 25th October 2020
Receptionist & Front Desk Sokoine University of Agriculture (Morogoro)
2018 Customer Care and Lean Management Training MGen (T) INS Co. Ltd
2019 Customer Care and Speed Training MGen (T) INS. Co. ltd
2020 Money Underwriting Training MGen (T) INS. Co. ltd
Crop Insurance Training MGen (T) INS. Co. ltd
1: Certificates of appreciation for active participation in debate club and school netball team 2012-2014
2: Certificate of Recognition for active participation as member of YUNA
3: Certificate of participation as an outstanding student in Exhibition from 2012-2014
SKILLS AND PERSONAL INTERESTS:
• Use of computer
• Playing netball, watching movies, travelling, swimming, dancing, meeting new people, attending inspirational events.
• Proficiency in English and Swahili
EXTRA- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Sales and marketing.
• Story narration.
• Master of Ceremony.
• Avit A. Chami, Director of Policy Planning, Lecturer, Researcher and consultant, Department of Economics, The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy, P.O.Box 9193, Dar es Salaam, email@example.com, Mobile: +255*********/+255*********
• Maria Abel, Assistance Manager- Underwriting/Reinsurance, Reliance Insurance Company (T) Limited, P.O.Box 9826, Dar es Salaam, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile: +255*********
• Victor Mlunde, Programme Officer-Governance and Political Affairs, Royal Norwegian Embassy, P.O.Box 2646, Dar es Salaam, email@example.com, Mobile: +255*********