MOHD FIRASATH ALI
To work as a mechanical graduate engineer in a company like yours where I can emphasis my knowledge by giving some input to company by adepting to function well independently or as part of a team and successfully competing challenges with thorough familiarity on subject knowledge. EDUCATION
M.TECH (MECHATRONICS) PURSUING (2020) MAHATMA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
. Gandipet, RangaReddy, Hyderabad, 500075.
B.E. (MECHANICAL) 2018 DECCAN COLLEGE OF ENGG. & TECH.
· Nampally, Dar-us-salaam, Hyderabad, 500001.
· Percentage: 80.
INTERMEDIATE 2014 NARAYANA JR. COLLEGE.
· K&C, Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad, 500029.
· Percentage: 90.
Evaluation of wear characteristics of Multi Walled Carbon Nano Tube (MWCNT) reinforced Aluminum surface metal matrix composite on Pin-on-Disc machine fabricated through friction stir processing on Vertical milling machine and to enhance and compare the same with the base Aluminum Alloy 7075 by Taguchi Technique using analysis by S/N ratio and Mean of observed statistical results from the Minitab 2017 software.
SKILLS COMMUNICATION ABILITIES
· Language: English, Hindi & Urdu. Can explain texts in amiable & easy understandable way.
· Software: Solid Works, ANSYS. Can present the sound knowledge of problems
· Designing & drawing mechanical parts. Can Provide ‘easy to grasp’ concept of subjects. AREAS OF INTEREST PERSONAL
· CAD/CAM., & Finite Element Analysis. Date of birth: 07-03-1997.
· Automation in Manufacturing. Nationality: Indian.
· Manufacturing(production) Processes. Marital status: single.
· Hydraulics & Pneumatics. Place: Hyderabad
· Operations Research.