Mobile No: +971-*********
Seeking a challenging position as a Accountant with a highly successful company offering exceptional career growth opportunities.
Profile Snap Shot
Astute accounts professional offering over Seven years of experience in the domain of Finance and Accounts.
Adept at managing day to day accounts related activities in co-ordination with internal and external departments for smooth financial report.
Skilled in managing Account Payable / Account Receivable, Bank & Daily revenue Reconciliation, Closing of Books, JV posting, Inventory control, Purchase and MIS.
Skilled in managing Account Payable / Account Receivable, Bank & Daily revenue Reconciliation,
Well versed work experience in Oracle -I Net, Focus, Tally ERP 9, and MS Office.
Company Name: Food Emporium Br Al Aabdi Holding as Accountant [Dubai]
Period: May 2013 till Date.
• Key role in supporting the Finance Department.
• Ensure all transactions are properly recorded and entered in to the ERP System (Oracle)
• Manage the Bank Reconciliation Statements of the Company for all receipts and payments.
• Verification of data and Maintenance of Outstanding reports for debtors and creditors.
• Conduct monthly reconciliations of Goods and Invoices received, GR.IR chasing, reconciliation of expenses, accounts payable/receivables,
• Generate accounts reports pertaining to VAT. (input &output ).
Maintain and control cash ledger
• Prepare of cheques /TT to local vendors and process wire transfer for overseas vendors.
• Preparation various MIS reports (i.e., sales reports, ageing reports etc)
• Preparation of payroll statement (WPS)
• Perform Cash Reconciliation and Monthly End activities as per schedule.
Preparation of weekly operating expense reports.
Prepare fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
Establish and maintain General Ledger.
Assist in preparation of year end closing and accompanying financial reports.
Perform related duties as required.
Company Name: Al Buraq Food Centre - Doha
Position: Accountant & Administration,
Period: November 2010 to December 2012
• Management of all accounting functions such as Accounts receivable accounts payable, Daily revenue reconciliation, Closing of Books and DSR.
Responsible for Preparation & Execution of purchase order and receiving commodities in good condition.
Coordinated with other departments to achieve cost planning targets.
Preparation of weekly MIS reports like sales report, purchases report variance report,
Weekly and monthly P&L, operating expenses report, etc.
Experienced in inventory management to avoid over-stocking, out of stock and wastage.
Preparation and analysis of costing reports and Preparation of invoices.
Recording all accounting voucher entries, closing of accounts and MIS reports.
• B.Com from Calicut University, Kerala-India in 2007.
Computer Skills :-
•Completed the course in E- Accounts from (ECIT) Electronic Corporation of India Limited.
•Conducted the course The Gateway of Information Technology under Calicut University Kerala
•Knowledge in Accounting Applications of Tally ERP 9, Oracle I Net, Focus and MS Office.
•Working knowledge in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
•Language speaks: English and Hindi
•Language Read and Write: English and Hindi.
Date of birth: 23-01-1987.
Marital Status: Married.
Passport Number: G6707615
Visa status: Employment Visa
Notice Period: One month.
Driving License: United Arab Emirates (DUBAI)
I hereby declare that the information furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Dubai Faizal AK