AKHILESH A PUJARI Email ID: email@example.com
Plot-20,behind bhagyavanti hospital Cell: +91-953******* Ganesh Nagar
A Highly talented and knowledgeable electrical engineering candidate with extensive knowledge in the field of electrical and mechanics, looking for an entry level position as electrical engineer to utilize my skills and knowledge in a renowned organization.
As a fresher with a graduation B. E in Electrical and Electronic Engineering seeking for a job where my skills are utilized and get better opportunity in continuous learning. Educational Qualification:
Discipline University/Board Institution Name Year of passing
1 Bachelor of Engineering
Jain College Of
2 Pre-University Pre- university Board
of Karnataka education
Alvas pre university
3 SSLC Board of Karnataka
Medium High school
• MS Office(Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Internet surfing.
• General Application of computers.
• Basics Electrical Concepts.
• Load Flow analysis using MI Power.
• Stimulation of electrical networks using MAT lab.
• Design of transformers, transformer winding and single line diagram using autocad Project Details:
Project Title: - Reactive Power Management Studies Description: - “The portion of power due to stored energy, which returns to source in each cycle” is known as reactive power. Analyze the 14 bus electrical network for 2 cases Case 1 : using load flow analysis
Case 2 : load flow analysis with different compensation step Software Requirement: Mi-Power stimulation, which works with original license and is used to stimulate the power system problems
• By reactive power compensation we can control the power factor and reduce the compensation of electricity
• Reactive power supply or VAR management is an important ingredient in maintaining healthy power system voltages and facilitating power transfers
• Mi-Power software has been used to deal the load flows with and without reactive power optimization in power system and the voltage magnitude has improved at the load buses in the system. The result shows that there is a change in power and reactive, real power losses of power of power system and has improved and with the presence of reactive power compensation. Finally, the Mi-Power software tool has superior features such as high quality solution, high speed iterations and good computation efficiency for solving power flow studies
Student intern in Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Duration: 1 month
Studied operation and maintenance of 220/11KV substation in transmission line and substation division Vijayapura Strengths and Skills:
• Different Thinking and Analyzing.
• Passion and Dedication for completing work.
• Efficient team worker, having good coordinating skills.
• Disciplined, Positive attitude and Good Motivator. Other Activities:
• Interested in learning new things.
• Participating in cultural activities and managing them. Personal Details:
Father’s Name : Arjun pujari
Mother’s Name : Renuka pujari
Date of Birth : 27th May 1998.
Languages Known : Kannada, English, Hindi.
Hobbies : Dancing, Reading books, Playing Chess and Cricket. Declaration:
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Vijayapura