Business Analyst. With intensive ERP experience. Organization Project/Change management expert, Over 25 years in corporate U.S.A Life science and IT., D.B.A1, M.B.A., G.I.S., Prosci certified Change Manager, P.M.P2, Lean Sigma training3. Strategic planning based on big data and data trend analytics, forecasting, monitoring indices, merger and acquisition, ERP implementation technical, and project management. Career Achievements
• Multiple ERP implementations and support. (SAP, J.D.E., M.A.C.O.L.A, MS DYNAMICS and CRM) Several successful implementation cycles, on time, on budget, including SAP Business Analyst P.P., MM, and QM. Change management lead, ERP data migration (Master and transactional) and ERP training coordinator, Full implementation in F.D.A. regulated medical device manufacturing environment in an over $5B company, F.D.A. Regulated industry, compliant to G.X.P., G.M.P. and G.L.P. Experienced in SAP modules, MM, P.P., SD, PM, W.M.S., and FICO. Processing Material Master, B.O.M., and Routers. Business requirement gathering. M.E.S. and M.O.M. expertise. Post- go-live support and multiple enhancements
• Lead multiple ERP modules implementation, including ERP SAP PM, MM, and W.M.S. modules implementation, including Change management using Prosci methodology blueprinting, Master data conversion, training, and post-go- live hyper care.
• Established multiple small business plans utilizing G.I.S. tools and Predictive Analytics, achieved over $50M in sales combined.
• Established IMU, Information Management Unit, for a Humanitarian Organization providing Humanitarian data and data analysis, including maps utilized by United Nations organizations, U.N.O.C.H.A., UNICEF, W.F.P., WHO and other N.G.O.s, resulted in over $2.4B in pledged donations. The provided data analysis and maps contributed to vaccinating 1.6M kids for poliovirus, improving over 200K IDPs camps up to international standards, and providing over $240 M in food, medical and educational supplies. Organizational Change management process, conducting stakeholder analysis, business readiness analysis. Coaching and mentoring multiple department heads to accomplish organizational goals.
• Reorganize sales force in Medical device manufacturing company to arrange the number of hospital beds with the geographic location of each salesperson, Utilizing Big Data, Data analytics, Informatica ETL, and G.I.S. tools. Resulted in double the sales in less than 4 years.
• Experienced ERP SAP Project Manager, Agile, Waterfall, and SCRUM. Utilizing standard project management tools, M.S. Project, Primavera, etc.
• Lean Sigma, Change management, SAP, Medical device manufacturing, and F.D.A. related regulation. Process improvement, Project management, and system validation experience.
• Professional Policies, procedures, and S.O.P.s writing capability for multiple levels of organizations based on 25 years' experience in I.T., Manufacturing, and human assets development.
• Data visualization using (Visio, MS SQL, Pivottables, PowerBI, Tableau and Google Data Studio). Creating and formatting data for presentations and dicision making process. ETL tools (Talend).
• Excellent professional communication skills at all levels of an organization.
• Change management expert; managing project communications with the essential human dimension to set the expectations at both ends.
• Exceptional human development and Coaching professional skills, as a trainer and as a mentor, can provide a clear path to a successful career.
• Extensive G.I.S. experience, utilizing E.S.R.I, Tablaeu, PowerBI, Google Data Studio, and other tools to perform detailed marketing and forecasting plans.
• Expert understanding of corporate environment, business environment, human development requirement and cross- functional communication. Supported by a technical background in Information Technology, Manufacturing environment, and Biomedical Technology.
Assistant Professor Aug 2019-Current
Westcliff University Irvine, CA Part-time
Part-time assignment on Campus, Teaching Doctoral, and Masters level students. Business and I.T. related subjects. Working on special projects with the university, utilizing Pivot Tables PowerBI, AWS S3 Data storage, Talend, Tablaeu, and google data studio.
Technical Lead & Business Analyst Jan 2020- April 2020 PG&E San Ramon, CA
Utility company. Contributing to Grid Search software implementation for Electrical Structures. The software is designed to calculate the physical load on the structures. Lead Tech to O-Calc software upgrade. Performing testing, secure solutions with the technical teams. Generating Desaster Recovery plans, among a full set of technical documents for the project. Interfacing with SAP, GIS, and other data sources.
Project Manager/Business Analyst Oct 2019- Jan 2020 City of Oakland Oakland, CA
Government. Implementing OnBase Content Management System. Digitizing 1000s of boxes of archived hardcopies documents. Interface with Accela. Creating requirement and configuration documents. Organize stakeholder's efforts to meet the project's timeline. Utilizing SQL server to transfer legacy data to OnBase system. Project Manager/Business Analyst March 2019-Oct 2019 Sequoia Living San Francisco, CA
Non-Profit. Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation project in a Healthcare business environment. Including finance and CRM Project Schedule, budget and communication. Process Mapping, Requirement Gathering, Change Management, Data Conversion
(Master and transactional), Training, Testing, and Post Go-Live Support. Utilizing SQL database engine to ETL. Data cleaning using Talend as a tool of choice. In addition to Tablaeu, Pivot Tables, Google Data Studio, and PowerBI. Sr. Business Analyst/Project manager Nov 2017- Jan 2019 PG&E San Francisco/Bay Area, CA
Utility company for gas and electric in North California. Manage the project's budget, resources, schedule, and tasks inventory. Follow up on delivery. Initiate, plan, execute, validate, and evaluate steps. Escalate potential risk, communicate to the stakeholder, and support technical team members. Handling change management tasks in addition to Business analyst duties. Senior SAP Business analyst, Data cleanup, and Functional location hierarchy remapping. SAP PM module and G.I.S. systems. Communicating with the field technical teams to ensure accurate reassignment and maintenance schedule for over 40K assets. Utilizing SQL as a database engine, technical skills, and business expertise to reorganized assets database to ensure consistency across all Gas Transmission stations. Project impact increased field service efficiency. Material Traceability project aimed to ensure accurate inventory and regulation compliance. Professional Coach 2016 – Aug 2017
Multiple Locations, Worldwide
Startup Coaching career. Established human development programs empowering middle management highly educated individual. Introducing Change Management, Professional Communication, Employment, and S.B.M. decision-making skills. An effort which resulted in significant performance improvement through all participants. Sr. Program Director Jan 2015- 2016
Saudi Constructioneers Ltd. (SAUDICO) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia One of the leading construction companies in the Gulf Cooperation Council. Reporting to Senior V.P. of PMO. Oversaw projects profile of over $200 M. follow up on critical tasks and technical challenges. Secure decision making and prompt solutions. Writing Policies and Procedures for the Control department. Sync schedules for different departmental tasks and orchestrate solution delivery on time and budget.
SAP Lead Consultant Jan 2015-Dec 2015
A.D.A.M.A. Hospital Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Leading Cosmetic Surgery Center. Deliver AS IS process maps in preparation of the full installation of SAP and Hospital management application. Providing project management plans and training for senior staff to ensure proper implantation. Program Director, PMO, IMU, G.I.S. Specialist, Mar-2013 to Dec 2015 Assistance Coordination Unit Turkey
Started IMU, Information Management Unit, as a project manager to provide Humanitarian data to humanitarian organizations to enable efficient distribution of aid based on priority and severity of need assessments. Vision, Mission, Policies and procedures were created. Hiring technical team, secure international grants to fund over 200 team members in an extremely risky and dynamic environment. Data used to Great response plans to potential situations and existing situations. Data contributed to lean operational inventory. Methodology and procedures were shared with over 50 N.G.O. organizations.
• Reports and need assessment. Collecting big data from over 200 locations daily. Data is added to data-warehouse. Utilizing extensive G.I.S. tools ArcGIS & other ESRI tools.MS Mappoints. Analysis performed periodically and on demand.
• The team was hired and continuously trained to be fit for the dynamic task, International standard training sponsored by D.F.I.D. Grant of about $1 Mil was approved based on the high performance.
• Develop change management plans customized for each department and influential individuals to secure maximum support for the project.
• Multiple thematic reports on Education, Bakeries and IDPs status was published periodically and as needed to create response plans, over $300 Mil was distributed based on this effort. SAP Business Analyst/ Project Manager. Jun 2011 to Mar 2013 Applied Medical- Third assignment. Rancho Santa Margarita, CA USA
• Multiple ERP successful full installations (SAP, M.A.C.O.L.A.) as Change manager, Manufacturing core team lead, data migration (Master and transactional), Training coordinator for MM, PP, QM and W.M.S. trainer (Trained over 500 SAP users for multiple modules), several ERP modules installations, including SAP WMS with Serialized items, PM as a Project manager and lead SAP Business Analyst.
• ETL, Mfg routers, BOM, FI/CO includes Master and transactional data. PO, Vendors Master, Material Master and Customer master data, invoices and GL accounts tree (Master data).
• Document Control Manager in F.D.A. regulated environment, ensuring compliant to G.X.P., G.M.P. and G.L.P. compliance, Logistic Manager (R.M. warehouse).
• Process Development Engineer Ensuring G.M.P. and lean manufacturing, Skilled Process mapping.
• Diverse skills, including writing policies, procedures, and S.O.P.s. Optimizing production line to reduce cost. Manufacturing Business analysis and performance monitoring systems. Excellent Project management skills to manage ERP migration and related activities. Change Management skills enable a smooth transition to a new environment organization-wide.
• Multiple successful engineering projects and ERP installations. IT Manager/Sr. SAP Business Analyst 2006 to 2011
Medtronic Heart Valve. Santa Ana, CA USA
Manage the I.T. team include managing daily activities, infrastructure, and ERP applications, JD Edwards and SAP, MM, P.P., and W.M. in 3 different local sites. Leading the local team in the SAP installation, Lead Change Manager.
• Successful 2 acquisitions and mergers of a value over $5 B as I.T. lead in F.D.A. regulated environment, Ensuring compliance to G.X.P., G.M.P., and G.L.P. compliance. Successful phases of SAP implementation and significant improvement in infrastructure reliability. Managed several successful I.T. audits and compliance projects.
• Manage to implement several cost-saving projects locally, centralized printing, improve audio-visual equipment, and conference rooms. Improve reporting and database management.
• As change manager for SAP ERP implementation, Serialized items W.H., developed a set of indices to reflect the site readiness. Worked with each department to identify points of resistance, customize mitigation response plans. Worked with project sponsors and steering committee to ensure sustainable support for the project. Partner Parallel to previous assignment 2006 to 2011 Care Plus Santa Ana, CA USA
Selling Medicare Advantage plans. Utilizing Big Data analytics, ArcGIS & and other ESRI tools. Data analysis, and established data warehouse to identify opportunities and challenges, implementing proper technical and management solutions to streamline the operation. Sales doubles in one year. This process included developing business strategies, human assets acquisition, and system development. The operation included 70 health insurance agents and multiple insurance companies, including Health Net, Anthem and SCAN.
Business Analyst 2003 to 2006
Applied Medical Rancho Santa Margarita, CA USA
Second assignment: Document Control Manager Lead the department in maintaining the documentation system in compliance to US FDAA, QSR Quality System Regulation 21 VFR-11, ISO9001 and ISO13485 Improved the department efficiency by implementing an automated document control system Sr. Business Analyst 2002
Orange Plastic Compton, CA USA
Developed and improve several M.E.S. Manufacturing Execution Systems and Inventory control systems. ERP Business Analyst Jul 1995 to Sep 2001
Applied Medical Rancho Santa Margarita, CA USA
First assignment Process Development Engineer/ Production Support Engineer Managed several projects, from concept to market release. Managed several cost savings and process development programs. Served on the Material Review Board to evaluate material rejections and to provide and support corrective actions. Increased production yield levels for latex products to 90%. Corporate Administrator Jan 2002 Oct 2002
Coast Heart Institute, Gulfport MS USA
Five Cardiologists practice in three locations. Utilize BIG DATA & Data analytics supported with intensive business knowledge to improve collection from an average of 47% to over 95%. Rebuild policies and procedures to manage and improve operational efficiency. Rebuilt database and network infrastructure to make one of the most advanced Medical practices in the Gulf Coast area. Plan and implement major technical diagnostic capability by investing in advanced equipment that contributed to doubling the business size. Education
1 D.B.A./Ph.D. Student May 2019- On-going
Westcliff University CA, U.S.A.
Doctor of Business Administration
M.B.A., G.I.S. 2012
Redlands University CA, USA
MBA with an emphasis on Geographic Information Systems. B.S., Medical Technology 1989
Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Technology. Major in Clinical Laboratory Science. Affiliations
• A.S.C.P, American Society of Clinical Pathologist. 1994. Board of Registry member. Licenses
• A.D.K.A.R. Change Management, Prosci, 2010
• Hadoop, Edureca
• Tableau, Edureca
3Lean Sigma, Green belt training, Medtronic Inc.
• Manufacturing Cost Accounting, Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA, U.S.A.
• Coaching for Performance, Medtronic Inc.
• Experience Managers Training, Medtronic Inc.
2Project Management P.M.P., U.C.I., Irvine, CA
• Reporting with Infoset Query, SAP Education
• W.M., Warehousing Management, SAP Education
• M.S.C.S.E Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Microsoft, Smart Digital, Fullerton, CA, U.S.A.
• M.C.D.B.A Microsoft Certified Database Administrator, Microsoft, New Horizon, CA, U.S.A.
• Crystal Reports Writer, Technology Partners, Newport Beach, CA, U.S.A.
• Professional negotiation Skills, U.C.I., CA USA, 2007. Basic negotiation skills in a corporate and professional environment.
• English: Fluent (written and spoken)
• Arabic. Fluent (written and spoken)