**** ***** ****** **, ***** City OH 43123
Cell: 614-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Customer Service Savvy
• Strategic Planning & Risk Mgmt.
• Quality Management
• Leadership & Team Building
• Analytical & Critical Thinking
• Detail Oriented
• Microsoft Office
Implementation consultant at Cardinal Health July 2020 – Current Dublin, OH
• Successfully onboard and implement 4-10 Retail independent customers on the CIM solution monthly.
• Achieved 100% implementation accuracy.
• Use tools such as SQL and excel to build queries and provide critical information needed by customers.
• Coordinate with the marketing team to provide a customized reporting tailored for our customers.
• Efficiently and accurately respond to the marketing teams’ requests to fulfill the customer concerns and questions.
• Constantly reviewing and streamlining the Operations workflow with my peers to achieve peak productivity.
• Collaborate with IT and provide feed for the CIM solution to increase customer confidence and better overall CIM experience. Sr Rep, Customer Service Ops/Project Coordinator at Cardinal Health March 2018 – June 2019 Dublin, OH
• Successfully participated in lean six sigma event, cut the time wastage for DoD specific Drop-Ship order cancellations by 60%.
• Flawlessly handled large customer Project of various complexities within the allocated time.
• Leverage excellent phone etiquette to execute order entry for over 50 inbound and outbound customer calls daily.
• Consistently achieving an average call handle time of 2-3 minutes, exceeding the company target average by 45%.
• Resolving complex emails independently as they arise with successful completion of 45-60 resolutions daily. Warehouse Operations Lead at Cardinal Health June 2017 – March 2018 Groveport, OH
• Enforced safety measures and implemented the 5S methodology.
• Collaborated closely with supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within and between departments as required.
• Executed the planning and establishment of work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
• Conducted employee training in equipment and safety procedures to maintain a safe working and accident free environment.
• Recommended and implemented adequate measures to motivate employees and improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and general operations efficiency.
• Successfully participated in lean six sigma event to improve the picking cycle time by 5 minutes in the LUM area. Professional Truck Operator at Thuman Trucking Inc January 2013 - June 2017 USA Nationwide
• Safely drove over 450,000 miles to 42/50 of the US states.
• Carefully inspected vehicles to ensure the mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
• Followed appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
• Inspected loads to ensure the cargo is secure and meets all DOT standards.
• Maintained logs of working hours following applicable state and federal regulations.
• Operated equipment such as truck cab computers, CB radios, phones, (GPS) equipment.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills between the customer and the dispatcher.
• Maintained a near 100% record of on time deliveries and pick up of freight. Company Director at Gama Fires March 2013 – December 2016 Nairobi, Kenya
• Directed 5-person sales force to Ksh2,000,000 in sales while simultaneously bolstering sales in own territory from zero to KSh1.5 million.
• Supervised up to 15 employees.
• Managed budgets of up to Ksh3,000,000.
• Performed HR functions such as selection, training, and evaluation of hires.
• Handled price setting and credit terms for goods and services based on forecasts of customer demand.
• Managed the movement of goods into and out of production facilities to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability of operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Science and Technology 2019 Associate Degree in Software Development 2017
Heatley Secondary College: High school Diploma 2008 CERTIFICATION & LICENSE VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE: OSU Bariatric Seminar: 2019 - present Microsoft Office Professional 2008 Educate potential patients on a life-changing Bariatric Journey Lean six sigma Kaizen Events 2017/2018 Support and mentor patients as needed White Belt Certification 2018
Yellow Belt Certification 2019