JACINDA AMY CUNNINGHAM
firstname.lastname@example.org New York, NY 772-***-****
New York, NY
Luxury Spa Manager November 2018 – Present
• Trains and communicates current product range knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support.
• Operationally savvy with loss prevention compliance, human resources management, and merchandising presentation.
• Develops and implements business action plans in collaboration with the Regional and District Manager to enhance spa and retail sales for each product category.
• Ensures the development, implementation, and execution of company monthly and yearly initiatives by providing action plans to the team and district.
• Provides accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate spa coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees.
• Proactively follows current spa hospitality trends, industry news, technology and analyzes key competitors in the market. Conducts monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback. Oversee the annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals.
Sojo Spa Club
Spa Operations Manager August 2018 – November 2018
• Liaised with the team to build, iterate and maintain a sustainable system for the team to track/notify spa director when they need: retail stock, packaging, trial tools, samples, supplies.
• Oversaw inventory specialists in the control of inventory movement by ensuring accurate & timely processing of product received, testers received, merchandising updates and POS transactions.
• Lead in conducting bi-monthly cycle counts and weekly stock replenishments.
• Understood how to operate, a fix and troubleshoot all physical and digital hardware within the space.
• Partnered with spa brands visual merchandising leads to ensure the highest quality of brand representation. Viceroy Luxury Hotel and Spa
Palm Jumeirah, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Senior VIP Spa Therapist and Trainer March 2017 – December 2017
• Developed positive customer service relationships through excellent service.
• Trained 15 therapists on product knowledge of all brands and services to include all current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
• Generated the highest achievement in sales and revenue exceeding $10,000 in two weeks.
• Strengthened and educated product knowledge to clients, resulting in a 20% increase in overall retail sales.
• VIP Therapist for the Royal Family of Middle Eastern Countries.
• Selected for a 7-star position as a Product Trainer for Burj Al Arab, Dubai. Steiner Leisure LTD, Carnival CruiseLine
Spa Therapist/Ionithermist March 2013 – March 2017
• Ranked #1 out of #24 Ionithermist in the Carnival Fleet in sales and revenue 7 weeks in a row.
• Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.
• Assisted Manager with daily spa operations, including opening and closing procedures.
• Developed individualized, therapeutic skin-care programs.
• Performed body treatments, including waxing, body wrap application, and detoxifying treatments.
• Averaged $16,000 in sales weekly.
De Oude Kraal Country Estates
Spa Therapist May 2009 – March 2013
• Maintained the inventory of supplies for the smooth operation of the spa treatment rooms
• Provided massage services to the clients by using appropriate, safe, and effective techniques
• Explained the applied techniques and procedures that suit the client needs and preferences
• Developed and implemented therapeutic strategies to cure soft tissue related injuries
• Assisted in and performed various demonstrations related to spa therapy processes
• Managed all kinds of treatment procedures according to the highest standards
• Consistently achieved and exceeded sales goals by 20%. CERTIFICATIONS
• CIDESCO Diploma
• Elemis Face and Body Treatments Certification and product knowledge ambassador.
• Natura Bisse Face and Body Treatments Certification and product knowledge ambassador
• Bliss Spa Treatments Certification and product knowledge ambassador
• Ionithermie Slimming and Detox Treatments Certification and product knowledge ambassador
• ESPA Body Treatments Certification and product knowledge ambassador
• Trained in all Gharieni Luxury Spa Beds.
• All slimming and detoxifying body treatments; including body electrical
• Facial Electrical Treatments
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Proficient with Salesforce, Spa Biz.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment EDUCATION
Central University of Technology South Africa South Africa Bachelors of Science in Somatology 2012
Somatology is a multi-disciplined profession in which somatologists treat a variety of skin and body conditions in a holistic and health-related manner.