To have a challenging position in chemical engineering where I could apply all principles and my specialized interested areas of applications namely fluid mechanics, mechanical operations by which I can apply my wide knowledge and professional expertise in the field of chemical engineering.
● Done B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from Dr MGR EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY, Maduravoyal, Chennai with an aggregate CGPA of 7.84 in the year 2012 – 2016.
● Done HSC from RANI PUBLIC SCHOOL [CBSE],Vadakara, Kerala with an aggregate of 79.25% in the year 2012.
● Done SSLC from RANI PUBLIC SCHOOL [CBSE], Vadakara, Kerala with an aggregate CGPA of 8.4 in the year 2010.
● Done PG Diploma in Process Engineering from Dimensional Academy,affiliated to Bharathidhasan University, Chennai, Tamilnadu with an aggregate of 71%. TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
● Knowledge about PFD, P&ID.
● Knowledge about Line hydraulic calculation related to Liquid & Gas.
● Knowledge about sizing of Relief valve for blocked outlet and fire scenario based on API 520 & 521 standards.
● Knowledge about sizing of PVRV for Inbreathing and Out breathing based on API 2000
● Knowledge about Pump Hydraulics – NPSH Calculation
● Knowledge about control valve sizing.
● Knowledge about heat exchanger sizing (using HYSYS simulation software)
● Knowledge about preparation about Line List, Equipment List and Valve List
● Knowledge about HYSYS.
● Having Knowledge in Process Safety which includes Risk assessment, Pressure safety valve requirement according to Process conditions & Plant safety. ADDITIONAL SKILLS
● Ability to apply math, science and Engineering knowledge.
● Understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
● Ability to communicate effectively.
● Ability to use tools in process design to manufacture a given product.
● Identification, formulation, and solution of engineering problems.
● Ability to apply principles of economic analysis to optimize the final process design.
● Ability to integrate all aspects of chemical engineering to produce a safe, environmentally sound and an economic final process to manufacture a product. SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE
● Process Simulation software HYSYS.
● Auto cad.
● Kerala metals and minerals Ltd.
● Madras fertilizers Ltd.
● Population balance modeling on drum granulator.
A basic population balance approach where developed for a granulation process for a drum granulator. The model depends on a limited number of parameters (most of these factors can be measured or are known): spray volume flux, the nucleation fraction (the fraction of the spray volume flux which leads to new particle formed) the nucleation diameter etc. Analysis of the model reveals a steady state constraint on the basis that steady state does not exist if the nucleation fraction is very large. For cases where the steady state does not exist the steady state particle size distribution is solved analytically. Dimension analysis where carried out to find the relation of birth rate, growth rate & death rate. The result of the simulation shows that the number of particles generated is exponentially decreasing with diameter whereas the death rate exponentially increasing with the diameter. The rate of increasing is initially high and latter diminishes. WORK EXPERIENCE
● MICROPACK PVT LTD, Anekal taluk, Bommasandra industrial area, BENGALURU. Emp no: 0660
Process Engineering Trainee – 11 MONTHS 5 DAYS.[5 DEC 2016 to 10 NOV 2017] Eelctroplating,solder masking etc.
Process validation, Checklist verification, Participated in both Internal & external audits including ISO 9001 2015, AS 9100D, ISO 14000.
● PRISM CIRCUITRONICS PVT LTD - Currently working as Chemical Engineer in Process department under an ISRO project of electroplating gold and silver on Aluminium, Kovar and some other alloys.
From - Jan 12 2018 to now on.
● NQA (national quality assurance) certified internal auditor of AS9100 rev D.
● Attended Workshops on RFID and Waste water treatment.
● Was a Student member of IICHE (International Institute of Chemical Engineers) ID no: SM 49335
● Date of birth : 25-05-1995
● Sex : Male
● Nationality : Indian
● Marital status : Unmarried
● Mother tongue : Malayalam
● Languages known : English, Tamil,Hindi,Malayalam, Kannada
● Notice period : 2 months.
I declare that the above details furnish by me are true to the best of my knowledge. If you give an opportunity I assure that I would discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction of my superiors and devote myself fully for the growth of the organization Place: Yours sincerely
Date: AMALJITH R B