Tripti Rijhwani +1-857-***-****
UX Designer & Strategist email@example.com
https://www.tripti.live/ linkedin.com/in/tripti-rijhwani/ SUMMARY A software professional with a keen eye for beautiful design, well written content and love for creating wonderful user experiences. I am an effective communicator and a team player. My creativity along with my technical acumen help me develop innovative solutions for complex design and technical problems. EDUCATION Northeastern University, Boston, MA Dec 2020 Master of Science in Information Systems
Related Courses: Web Design and User Experience, Business Analysis and Project Management Mumbai University, Mumbai, India May 2016
Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
Related Courses: Web Design, Computer Graphics, Image Processing TECHNICAL & DESIGN KNOWLEDGE
Design Methods: Usability Testing, Wireframing, Prototyping, Information Architecture, User surveys and Interviews, Card sorting, User Research
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, Hibernate
PROFESSIONAL Northeastern University, EXPERIENCE Boston, MA Jan 2020 – Apr 2020 Graduate Teaching Assistant (User Experience Design and Testing):
• Mentored 100 students by guiding and helping them with the Assignments and Projects.
• Prepared the plans for the classes and conducted lectures and labs on various wireframing and prototyping tools.
• Graded, made quizzes, conducted design reviews for the students. Exporta Technologies, Boston, MA Sep 2019 – Dec 2019 UX Designer Intern:
• Created an end-to-end collaboration experience for key stakeholders’ through user journey mapping and user flows
• Designed and improved Exporta’s online cross-product experience for 1000+ users
• Wireframed and prototyped the web pages using usability testing, user research methods, A/B Testing and user survey methods and worked with marketing and development teams to enhance the user experience Husky Systers Code, Boston, MA Jul 2019 – Sep 2020 Content Manager:
• Managed a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers and photographers
• Managed content across all platforms including email and social media
• Brainstormed with team members to develop new ideas along with writing, editing and proofreading content Onida Electronics, Mumbai, India Jan 2018 - Aug 2018 UX Designer Intern:
• Conceptualized, implemented, and tested a new workflow for consumer website - resulting in 23% more purchases.
• Redesigned entire application to support modern browsers and collaborated with different teams for its database migration.
• Designed manuals to explain the workflow of applications with 90% customer satisfaction as per feedback. CMS Infosystems, Mumbai, India Oct 2016 – Dec 2017 UX Designer:
• Communicated with market service providers and locations to get the 60 +takeovers done each day.
• Provided executives with weekly analytics and tools used as the basis for customer acquisition strategies.
• Created an orientation program for 14 new hires to make ramp-up time 25% more quicker