C: 540-***-**** E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 2014- present
Bachelor of Social Work
Germanna Community College, Fredericksburg, VA 2009-2014
Associates Degree, Minor: Psychology
Rappahannock Area Community Service Board- Day Support Clinician February 2020- Present
· Monitors participant behaviors, safety and health in accordance with service plans.
· Instructs and supervises individuals engaged in skill development.
· Assists and coaches individuals in community integration and social behaviors.
· Coordinates skill training needs with other habilitation staff.
· Prepares progress notes on individuals in compliance to requirements.
· Supports client participation in socialization and recreational activities.
· Implements and monitors community safety procedures.
· Completes all reports, time sheets, payroll records and work schedules.
· Performs a variety of supportive tasks related to the individuals’ service plan, e.g., communication notebooks, laundry, washing lunch containers, etc.
· Collaborates with other staff and advises individual’s families of individual’s behaviors, progress, problems, medical condition, etc.
· Coaches participants on budgeting and use of personal funding accounts.
· Monitors and assists participants during their volunteer services.
· Participates in training and team meetings.
· Prepares individual profiles, case notes, data collection and quarterly reports
Wawa Customer Service Associate June 2009- February 2020
· Greet and provide an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer requests and complaints in a timely and courteous manner. Utilize the GREAT customer service and customer recovery model to ensure customer engagement.
· Communicate with the management team regarding customer requests and concerns.
· Operate the cash register, scan items, bag merchandise and properly handle different methods of payment. Maintain proper cash levels in register drawer and change machines. Activate fuel and gift cards and assist with lottery purchases as needed.
· Comply with federal and state laws by requesting personal identification from customers who are purchasing restricted products such as tobacco and/or alcohol.
· Ensure the proper execution of assigned foodservice and beverage programs and procedures.
· Complete cleanliness tasks to ensure all food and beverage service areas are free of any residue, debris and spills.
· Adhere to the execution of established safety, security, quality and store operations policies, procedures and practices as outlined in Wawa’s policy manual, training materials and other publications.
· Complete all store housekeeping functions (i.e., cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, etc.).
· Ensure safe working conditions by maintaining a clean, organized work area in accordance to standards.
· Complete other tasks as assigned by store management.
Spotsylvania County Public Schools January 2018- May 2019
School social work Intern, Brock Road Elementary & Salem Elementary & Wilderness Elementary Spotsylvania, VA
Caroline County Department of Social Services January 2014- May 2014
Energy Assistance Seasonal Worker Caroline, VA
Circle Center Adult Day services February 2015 - March 2015
Volunteer Richmond, VA
Certifications and Trainings
Paraprofessional counseling in Relationships Certification 2014
Safe Talk Training for Suicide Awareness training 2014
Dementia Specific Orientation Training training 2017
Trauma Education for Paraprofessional in Elementary School training 2018