firstname.lastname@example.org 469-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-puranik
The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX, USA M.S. Supply Chain Management Aug ‘18 – May ‘20
( (Dean Excellence Scholarship; Academic Honor Award) SGSITS, Indore, India
Bachelor of Engineering – Industrial & Production Engineering Jul ‘13 – May ‘17 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Supply Chain Coordinator Sep ‘20 – Present
Your Logistics Corp, Dallas, Texas
• Analyzed customer demand & shipment data for 500+ SKUs using Excel & WMS, prepared the capacity plans for new fulfillment center.
• Led 8 associate to drive inventory cycle count programs for 20+ SKUs, streamlined the inventory discrepancy in receiving process.
• Negotiate with OTR and LTL carriers to maximize service and to optimize freight costs, secured better margins for the firm.
• Developed & maintain reports related to supply chain KPIs, using Excel & Tableau, investigate slow moving & obsolete SKUs bi-weekly.
• Spearheading fulfillment center operations, collaborate with customers & 3PL partners to ensure orders are delivered in timely manner Supply Chain Analyst – Consultant Sep ‘16 – Mar ‘17 Mangla Engineering Ltd, Indore Area, India
• Analyzed and interpret large data sets, created demand forecasting tools and models for 9 products, saved 40 man-hours per cycle.
• Measured variances between forecast and actual demand, analyzed cause and effect, achieved forecast accuracy of 83%.
• Formulated aggregate production plans & MPS, using linear programming in MS-Excel, reduced the production cost by 13%.
• Prepared Rough-Cut Capacity plans & MRP, optimized the lot size, reduced the average annual inventory by 447 units per product line.
• Collaborated with Operations team on division goals for inventory, excess & obsolete reduction initiatives, & customer On-Time Delivery
• Designed automated dashboards using Tableau, optimized capacity & production plans, reduced task time by 70%.
• Developed KPI tracking tools, monitored key metrics & provided insights and identified opportunities for improvement. Supply Chain Operations Intern Aug ‘15 – Mar ‘16
Anand Air Coolers, Indore Area, India
• Establish bi-weekly & monthly production & labor plans which helped in minimize production cost and optimize product sequencing.
• Handled the procurement of equipment and parts, created purchase orders and managed vendor invoice payments.
• Successfully managed Inventory worth Rs. 2.5 Mill. by implementing FIFO & implemented EOQ models.
• Processed data collection and analyzed spend data, using excel and SQL, reduced excessive spend by 23%.
• Designed a warehouse layout & inventory allocation system which reduce cycle time, increasing cubic utilization up to 89%.
• Enhanced productivity using time & motion study, resulted in reduction in cycle time on “shearing operation” by 57.65%.
• Identified bottlenecks by introducing new workflow system, using gap analysis, improving performance efficiency by 17%.
• Led a team of 4, deployed proposed work processes. Generated cost savings on deployment processes by 15%.
• Established & maintained vendor management activities including measuring and reporting supplier performance KPIs.
• Maintained material master data, tracked raw material consumption records using SAP which helped in building sales forecast. PROJECT EXPERIENCE
Vice President - Purchasing, The Fresh Connection Simulation (UT-Dallas, Dallas) Jan ’19 – May ‘19
• Handled purchasing and procurement department, cross-functionally improved the ROI from -1.96% to 6.26%.
• Negotiated with the Supplier on different KPIs, achieved the rejection rate up to 0.5% & delivery reliability up to 98%. Project Manager, (UT-Dallas, Dallas) Jan ’20 – May ‘20
• Prepared the project charters, project scope, work break down structure (WBS) for the project on MS Project.
• Performed cost estimation analysis, managed project financials, prepared S-curve & depicted activity on Gantt Chart SKILLS
Relevant Skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel, MS Office Suite, SAP MM, Tableau, SQL, Procure to Pay, Material Planning, Supply Chain Analytics, Inventory Management, Demand Planning, Production Planning Automation, Material Requirement Planning, APICS CPIM, Six Sigma Certified, Project Management, Procurement, Sourcing, Purchasing. LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES & PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
• Industry Relations Officer, Supply Chain Leadership Council (SCLC), UT-Dallas Aug ’18 – Jan ‘19
• Member at Council of Supply chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) Jan ’19 - Present