Executive Administrative Assistant/HR Administrator
Arlington Heights, IL
I'm an energetic, tech savvy and assertive business professional with an entrepreneurial spirit. I have a history of creating strong partnerships, and becoming an active team player with agility, self-direction, and independence with resolution management. I like to think outside the box, to ensure I’m projecting a positive and professional image for the overall organization. My key objective is to find a role that will embrace my overall executive administrative/HR skills, to provide growth opportunities within a profitable and stable organization.
2011 Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project & Publisher; Lotus Notes V 8.5; SharePoint Administrator; Concur SME: RIMS; Get There Travel; InterCall & Live Meeting; Tele-Presence; WebEx; iCims; Oracle & Discover; ADP; Salesforce CRM System; SAP/SRM Systems; Ceridian; Goldmine & PC Recruiter; RMS (Records Management System); Artiva; CDMS; Adobe Acrobat/PDF Writer; ARISg & MedWatch, OPI Reporting; Zinc; Citrix; Packet Tracker; Service Now; Succeed; Ariba, Game On, & Soundboard. Social Media Apps: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Marketplace, Pinterest, Instant Messenger, Snap Chat, Instagram, YouTube & Online Video Streaming; Drop Box, Google Docs, eBay; & Apple –iPod, MacBook Pro, iMac, iPhone 6 Plus, Apple Air iPad & iPad Mini WORK
PeopleReady Employment - Schaumburg, IL - May 2019 - current Providing temporary executive support to multiple environments.
September 2017 – April 2019
Took a sabbatical during time indicated.
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO -Contract Chief Executive Officer/President & Chief Revenue Officer Revenue Storm Corp. - Schaumburg, IL - June 2017 to August 2017
Provided CEO & CRO Executive support to 2 business owners, VP of Marketing, and HR Manager at Revenue Storm Corporation.
● Monitor and prioritize CEO & CRO email, heavy calendar management, Global Travel plans
● Schedule domestic and international flights, limo & hotel accommodations for all employees
● Consistently handle confidential and business-sensitive information
● Maintain and manage calendars regarding meeting planning and catering logistics
Executive Assistant –Chief Marketing Officer & VP Home Appliances & Services & VP, MSO Operations, Home Services Sears Holdings Corporation- Hoffman Estates, IL October 2014 – April 2016
Provide advanced, diversified, and confidential support to the Chief Marketing Officer & VP, Home Appliances & Services & VP, Operations & MSO, Homes Services, and their teams from an executive level support. Own, manage and process all In-Home Repair Marketing vendor invoices process for a $17M budget. All Marketing Parts-Direct, Home Warranty and Protection Agreement invoices for processing.
• Owner & manage Executive’s calendars, travel, meeting planning & logistics
• Analyze and assemble information for preparation purposes
• Project Management to meet deliverables & deadlines
• Organize and executing events, agendas, & presentations
• Facilitating projects &programs
• Problem solving & resolution management
• Execution & Invoice Processing for Marketing In-Home Repair & Parts-Direct BU’s
• Manage & maintain all high level, confidential documents Jr.
Business Systems Analyst/Project Coordinator -Contract Abbott Laboratories – Global IS Communications- Abbott Park, IL September 2012 – March 2013
Primary responsibilities include event planning/management and execution, maintaining and managing content related to developing SharePoint sites.
• Collecting requirements from Project Manager
• Collaborating with Project Manager to develop event project plan
• Monitoring project timelines and deliverables
• Executing events & logistics
• Facilitating projects/programs related meetings
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Takeda Pharmaceuticals Research and Development, Inc. - Deerfield, IL August 2009 to September 2011
Primary responsibilities included direct support for the Senior Medical Director & Director of Pharmacoepidemiology and Analysis, Director of Operations & Director of Post Marketing Safety Surveillance. Provide direct administrative support for 55+ large global teams. Provide direct & back up support to the Sr. VP Global Head & VP of Pharmacovigilance.
• Back up support to the Sr. VP Global Head of Pharmacovigilance & VP of Pharmacovigilance
• Assist with DMC Meetings; Advisory Boards & Adjudication Meetings
• Prepare passports and visas
• Coordinate and facilitate heavy meeting planning & logistics (International & Domestic)
• Manage and coordinate team building events & catering
• Heavy expense reports, track and complete expense reports &reconcile Visa CC
• Coordinate interviews, travel and ground transportation for perspective applicants
• Heavy international/domestic travel including commercial and private aircraft, hotel & transportation
• Conduct new hire orientation
• Assist with Medical Writing revisions
• Post Marketing follow-up letters on a daily basis to meet FDA & SOP regulatory requirements and document in ARISg System
• Adhere to of FDA regulations, policies and procedures required to satisfy FDA & compliance Requirements
Executive Administrative Assistant/Vice President of Human Resources Zebra Technologies Corporation - Lincolnshire, IL
August 2008 to August 2009
Primary responsibilities include direct support for the Vice President of Human Resources. Provide direct executive administrative support for 4 HR Directors and 2 HR Managers. Provide support to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Corporate Staffing Group and HR Service Center Team. Special projects (i.e. training and development logistics, open enrollment, events, etc.).
• Central point of contact for the Vice President of Human Resources
• Heavy calendar management and phone screen all calls for VP
• Respond to internal inquiries regarding benefits and policies/procedures
• International/domestic travel including commercial and private aircraft, hotel & car rental
• Track and complete expense reports; reconcile corporate Visa account
• Assist with ISO policies, SOX Compliance and office processes & procedures
• Responsible for all required Federal and State labor law postings and OSHA log and reporting
• Coordinate exit process for Voluntary & Involuntary employees
• Manage and coordinate corporate events - Picnic, Halloween Event and Turkey Giveaways for the Corporate Headquarters for 1000 employees
Human Resources Coordinator
ACCO Brands Corporation - Lincolnshire, IL
July 2003 to May 2008
Primary duties include limited & back up support for the Chief Senior VP of Global HR, Sr. VP of HR, & VP of HR, Shared Services. Provide executive support for 7 HR Directors, 2 HR Managers, Director of Environmental Safety Services. Provide direct support to the Director of Staffing, & Corporate Staffing Team
• Central point of contact for Human Resources
• Special event planning for the CEO of ACCO Brands Corporate Headquarters
• Managed (6) student interns from St. Martin de Pores Hire4Ed Internship Program +4 yrs.
• Prepare expense reports, travel arrangements and special invoices
• Coordinate interviews, travel and ground transportation for perspective applicants
• Conduct new employee orientation & company benefits overview, exit process
• SOX compliance and data integrity of confidential personnel files
• Manage the administration of the Matching Gift and Educational Assistance Program
• Respond to internal inquiries regarding employee benefits & company policies/procedures
• Post federal and state labor law postings, OSHA logs and reporting
• Chair of Corporate “Fun Committee” with United Way, City of Hope, American Heart Association, American Cancer Society and Junior Achievement & Discounted Movie Tickets Manage and coordinate the Annual Holiday Luncheon for the Corporate Headquarters. Coordinate and manage teams for the annual JP Morgan Chase Corporate Challenge Race, Take Your Child to Work Day and Semi-Annual Blood Drives for 600+ employees Missionary –Youth Leader
St. Anne’s Catholic Church
July 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017
Missionary Youth Leader, Appalachian Mountains, West Virginia Volunteer- Project Hope- St. Anne’s Catholic Church
Sept. 2012- January 2017
St. Anne’s Missionary Ministry Team provided short-term assistance to families in crisis within the Appalachia Mountains, Pipe Stem, West Virginia. The experience provided an intervention to restore self-sufficiency, hope, kindness and compassion that could be a life-altering event for families served.