Maysoon E. Abdalhadi
Dubai, UAE +971********* email@example.com
An HR Generalist with +7 years of HR experience in driving strategic HR initiatives including but not limited to organizational planning and development, employment, orientation and training, employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety and health and employee services. Connoisseur at recognising and developing talent as well as steering strategies that absolutely impact productivity and bottom-line results through human capital initiatives. Recognized for securing and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce whilst contributing to the business strategy by aiding senior leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes. Career Progression
Head of HR January 2019 – Present
THB Home Healthcare LLC, UAE. was established to THB Home Health Care provides high quality services that are tailored to patients, from newborns to seniors, in the comfort of their home or accommodation. Joined the organization as Head of HR Manager in January, 2019.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Work closely with the management team to deliver short and long term HR Strategic initiatives.
• Assist, support and advise on the following:
• Resourcing as required
• Onboarding and induction of new employees
• Bi-annual performance appraisal process and setting of KPI’s;
• Identify training needs and develop training and development plans for THB employees in conjunction with succession and growth plans of the business;
• Employee relations and performance management
• Working to develop a positive culture and working environment;
• Working with line managers and employees to develop relationships, improve team effectiveness and morale, with an aim to minimise attrition of key talent.
• Keep up to date on UAE employment developments and review, update and where necessary create HR policies in conjunction with the management team aligned to business strategy.
• Ensure day to day activities follow internal policies regulatory requirements, applicable laws and audit.
• HR projects and a focus on progressive and continuous improvement of HR contribution to the business.
• Conduct market research into best practices and transfer knowledge into the organisation.
• Assist in development and improvement of internal communication across all offices.
• Assist with payroll, budgets and reward planning as required.
• Other projects on an ad-hoc basis.
• Process and approve vacation leave benefits including air ticket and leave salary entitlement.
• Deliver disciplinary action procedures and recommend appropriate corrective measures as per corporate procedures and in accordance with the local labor legislation.
• Keep policies and procedures updated and relevant to the requirements of the company.
• Maintain updated, secure and confidential HR file system as per corporate standards and aligned with local labour legislation.
• Communicate HR/Admin Policies and ensure that all employees understand them.
• Handle the entire Department of Health (DOH), Dubai Health Authority (DHA), Ministry of Health (MOH) and DHCC (Dubai Health Care City) process including Health Professional Licensing, Credentialing, and Examination.
• Develop and maintain solid relations within the health authority (regular visits to their facility to follow up on new and pending applications).
Maysoon E. Abdalhadi
Dubai, UAE +971********* firstname.lastname@example.org 2
• Interpret, assist and advise applicants regarding Dataflow and DOH, DHA, MOH and DHCC requirements within the specified guidelines.
• Renewal of licenses of current members of staff; submitting documents prior to expiry. HR Manager August 2012 – December, 2018
Enshaa PSC, UAE. was established to develop premium-quality commercial, residential and hospitality projects. It has significantly contributed to the sustainable development of the UAE and the surrounding regions. The firm's major shareholders include Emirates Investments Group, Majid Al Futtaim Group and Abraaj Capital. Joined the organization as Coordination Manager, moved on upward career trajectories, to merit promotion to the position of HR Manager
August 2012 – Present: HR Manager, Enshaa PSC
January 2005 – July 2012: Coordination Manager, Enshaa PSC / Emirates Investments Group Accomplishments:
Promoted for designing Next Generation HR and managing full spectrum of HR & Administration operations.
Represented HR function on the leadership team/ senior management in helping implement HR policies and procedures as well as set and manage the strategic direction, profitability and performance goals.
Provided thoughtful counsel and leadership on how to create and steward end-to-end talent strategy. Key Responsibilities:
Establishing and implementing HR policies and procedures, enhancing recruitment strategy to attract top talent, improve bench strength for Enshaa.
Developing short and long-term plans for driving employee engagement and retention. Endeavoring to create an exceptional work environment for employees.
Directing the training and organizational development activities through an effective training needs analysis and establishment of annual plans- internal & external, locally & overseas training as per employee’s development plan.
Delivering recruitment services including needs analysis, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, staffing, arranging employee’s offers/contracts, induction programs and joining formalities.
Driving the annual performance management process - goal setting, mid-year coaching, year-end reviews.
Determining the optimal compensation architecture and initiating performance oriented work culture. Refurbishing compensation framework based on market trends, job classifications & application of compensation policies.
Designing, planning and implementing the organizations employee relations programs, policies & procedures as well as enforcing its application. Arranging personnel HR event/ competitions in order to motivate and educate the staff.
Processing employee exit - termination and resignation formalities.
Creating and directing innovative employee involvement and recognition/ awards programs.
Serving as a force for change and improvement, consistently leading teams to deliver excellence in human resources that result in effective cultures.
Accomplishments as Coordination Manager (January 2005 – July 2012):
Played a pivotal role in organizing CSR and group events, which was attended by Ministers and top level VIPs.
Conducted research in human trafficking, labor camps and workers living conditions being part of my master’s project and Enshaa’s philanthropic activities.
Key Responsibilities as Coordination Manager (January 2005 – July 2012):
Coordinated array of office operations for the CEO, ensured smooth execution of the work flow within the given time and cost constraints.
Excelled in resolving challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process improvements proven to increase efficiency and the bottom line.
Fostered synergistic business relationship with VIP clients. Coordinated, supervised and executed comprehensive/ special events and activities for guests of varied groups and cultures. Maysoon E. Abdalhadi
Dubai, UAE +971********* email@example.com 3
Proffered administrative support including organization and daily maintenance of office communication system amongst the group.
Participated in various board meetings, functions and events to keep abreast of new developments, changes in organizational missions, services, policies and programs. PA/HR Assistant September 2002 - December 2004
IKEA Al Futtaim, Dubai, UAE
Assisted in implementing strategies and programs in support of both short and long-term business objectives with the overall goal of retaining, engaging and developing the best talent for IKEA.
Administered employee benefit activities- allocation/maintenance of housing facilities as well as maintenance and hygienic management of the same, visas, security clearance and other legal procedures.
Handled all visa related arrangements including of visa processing and renewals and processed documents for new/renewal of work permit/service contract.
Administered and designed turnkey solutions for managing office functions of the GM by projecting dynamism and good governance.
Maintained personnel records, streamlined internal communication channels to enhance employee awareness/ motivation.
Previous Professional Experiences:
Jun 1999 - Aug 2002: Executive Administrator, Al Hartha Trading Co - Baghdad, Iraq Education & Credentials
Heriot Watt University May 2014
MSC in Strategic Project Management
Dubai University March 2015
Professional Diploma in Human Resource Management
University of Baghdad, Iraq April 1993
Bachelor Degree in Science, Biology
CIPD Associate, DHRM, Bradfield Group May 2017
Certificate by MOHRE for being an Assessor for the 1sy Emiratisation Award cycle 2018 Personal Information
Date of Birth: 20th April 1971
Language Fluency: Arabic & English