Leslie Vanessa Flores
Cellphone: 915-***-**** El Paso, TX E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a professional opportunity where I can continue developing my marketing, organization, and leadership skills to contribute to the success and long-term growth of the company. I want to do my best every day and give a personal performance. I have my goals where I want to meet. EDUCATION
The University of Texas at El Paso Expected Graduation: May 2021 Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Finances GPA: 2.56 El Paso Community College August 2016 - May 2019
Business, Economic, and Accounting Associate GPA: 3.10 EXPERIENCE
McDonald’s Cook September 2019 - Current
• To make equipment to prepare food, maintaining cleanliness, and ensuring quality control.
• Also, I analysis how many to sales to make per day, and promotions.
• Managed a team of XX employees, coaching them with the necessary skills needed for business success, As a result, saw an increase of XX in sales. Also, I have experience to customers service. Dollar Tree Cashier and recovering October 2019-2020
• Greeting customers, handing returns, answering questions about products if our store had it available to buy or not. I am learning how a lot of the retail side of things in a store.
• In the store compare the sales from last year to the current year. Also, I check how many there are damages in the store.
El Paso Community College Library Assistant April 2016 – May 2019
• Assisted 15 students daily with books, newspapers, and magazines searched for educational purposes.
• Supported 5+ events a year at Mall El Paso Community College and Library El Paso Community College.
• I was a work-student in El Paso Community where I assisted in Daycare read-along for children ranging in ages from 3-5 years, managing my time with diligence and stride. EXTRACURRICULAR
American Marketing Member August 2019 – Current
• Assisted an American Marketing Association conference in New Orleans.
• I was volunteering at the Ronald McDonalds Charity House.
• Vice President VIP Professional Development. This position is develop and implement professional events as workshops.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Fluent in Spanish and English