EXPERIENCED SALESMAN, PROJECT MANAGER, PRESENTER,
Frank Clayton Rote Cell: 972-***-**** email@example.com SUMMARY
● Project Management Experience - I have extensive project management experience in TELCO ISO9000, Software Development (SDLC, DDLC), Information Security, Data Protection (DELL/EMC Data Protection Certified), USNetworks (Founder).
● Expert at Creating Support Artifacts and Graphics: Expert with MS Project, VIZIO
(and Derivatives), GIMP, Adobe as well as many open source alternatives.
● Extensive Written Communication Training - Simplicity is Beauty, it takes time and care to fully understand an issue and deliver it in an easy to understand way.
● Extensive Technical Skills - I have extensive experience in Information Technology and can read and edit many popular languages including html, basic, sql and pearl.
● Fantastic Communications Skills - I have the ability to articulate complex issues in a simple format that meets the listeners ability to understand.
● Presentation Skills - I have presented to CEOs and boards from large to small. I understand executive communications style and use it extensively (Simplicity is Beauty).
● Business Presence - I have a powerful but empathetic presence, I bring quality and authenticity to everything I do.
Start Date End Date Description
Mar 2020 Current NEEDPIPE.COM -Vice President of Sales Sales executive in charge of selling systems integration and managed services solutions to DFW corporations and Public Sector Accounts. Jan-2020 Mar-2020 MARCUS & MILLICHAP Commercial Real Estate Agent Commercial realtor focused on the sale of office buildings Dec-2014 Nov-2018 TWFG INSURANCE -Branch Owner
TWFG is an independent insurance agency with independent branches across 26 states. Managed policies and marketing programs for insurance. Developed multiple automated prospecting systems through public and private database mining.
Apr-2009 Dec-2014 FARMERS INSURANCE -Branch Owner
Owned and operated a Farmers insurance branch. Developed several agency support applications designed to improve lead flow and increase the quality of prospects. Development synthetic lead agents using MacroExpress.
Feb-2007 Apr-2009 TRANSITIVE CORPORATION - Field Enablement Manager Managed the sale, demonstration and implementation of Transitives binary translation product to end users through the Hewlett Packard sales CERTIFICATIONS
Southwestern University, Georgetown, TX 1978 - 1982 B.A., Psychology and Business
Mar-2003 Feb-2007 HEWLETT PACKARD CORPORATION - Competitive Education Training - Trained sales teams on tactics in competitive sales environments. Certified in Facilitation and Profiling. Dec-2000 Mar-2003 SUN MICROSYSTEMS - Sun Services Field Enablement Manager Managed domestic software and services projects for multinational customers of Sun Microsystems in the telecommunications space. Trained sales force on packaged and custom service offerings. Oct-1994 Nov-2000 USNETWORKS - Dallas Texas -Founder and CEO of USNetworks an early ISP and web development company.
Jul-1992 Sep-1994 CLEARSYSTEMS, Inc Las Colinas, TX Division Manager for Telecommunications Practice. I grew a custom software development group targeting telecommunications organizations in North Texas to over $5M in annual billings
Sep-1988 Jun-1992 DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION - Account Executive Sales and Sales Support for DECs VAX computers and RDB databases. Deployed custom serial inventory systems for videos across thousands of stores via the largest Async DECNet network in the world. Jul-1986 Jun-1988 CULLINET SOFTWARE: Dallas. Texas - Account Executive IBM Mainframe database software suite including database and applications sales.
May-1983 Jun-1986 ENSUN CORPORATION: Houston Texas - Account Executive Technical sales and support of SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) to the Oil and Gas and RailRoad Industries.
● Interaction Associates - Facilitation ● AEM-Cube© Personality Profiling Instructor
● Numerous writing awards in school ● Contributor to the weekly paper at Southwestern University
● SCRUM Master ● Stephen Minister – Crisis Counseling
● Sun Trusted Advisor Certified ● Volunteer Fireman - University Park Fire Department CERT
● Licensed HAM Operator KF5FQV ● Jui Jitsu Instructor