SUSANTA KUMAR DEHURI
Specialized Power Professional
Mobile No :- 077********
Dynamic Power Professional Specialized in Erection, Testing, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of Co-Generation, Captive Power Plant & Thermal Power Plant.
Job responsibility :- 5
Job responsibility :- 6
Address for Correspondence
About my present company: -
MAA MAHAMAYA INDUSTRIES LIMITED. (MMIL) has complete manufacturing unit including Iron Ore, Coal Crushing Plant, 350 TPD Sponge Iron Plant, WHR & FBC Boilers, Turbo Generators, Steel Melting Shop, Ladle refining Furnace, Continuous Casting Plant and Most modern TMT Bar Mill etc.The Plant is provided with Pollution Control equipments like Bag Filters, Effluent Treatment Plant, Electrostatic Precipitators and 67 Mtr tall Stacks and sufficient Green Belt.
Worked as GM POWER PLANT from 07th Apr. 2018 Overall responsibility for the cost, schedule, safety, quality, risk management, engineering, and construction. Participate in the selection and negotiation of other engineering and construction contractors and startup of Power Plant. Look after the boiler efficiency, turbine heat rate and the specific steam consumption, condenser effectiveness, Cooling tower from M/s Paltech, chemical analysis main tenting COC. Tracing of boiler efficiencies, Heat/Mass balance tracking, and heat exchangers performance. Planning & Implementing Maintenance Schedules & Documentations for Preventive and Diagnostic maintenance. . Planning for the Efficient Allocation and Utilization of the Resources & Manpower. Adhering to Environmental norms, and safety aspects. Preparing and scheduling maintenance procedures, preventive & predictive maintenance schedule. Condition monitoring of rotating equipment, analysis and advice..Assist plant maintenance in troubleshooting critical problems.
Supervision of quality checks during overhauling of critical rotating equipment..Assistance/ Association in repair and refurbishment of rotating equipment/ components. Assist/ Perform Failure analysis and Root cause analysis (RCA) of repetitive failures..Review and optimize maintenance tasks/ frequencies. Applying the learning from RCA to proactively increase the reliability of other assets. Ensure safe and trouble free start-up of critical rotating machines.Provide inputs for planning and scheduling of critical rotating equipment overhauling.Provide assistance for erection and commissioning of new equipment.
2) Shyam Group of Industries is one of the front runners in the Iron & Steel sector in the Eastern Region and features amongst the largest manufacturers of Ferro Alloys in the country. The Group has also diversified into several core infrastructure sectors.
Worked as GM POWER PLANT from 25th Jan. 2017to 5th May. 2018 look after the boiler efficiency, turbine heat rate and the specific steam consumption,condenser effectiveness, Cooling tower from M/s Paharpur chemical analysis main tenting COC. Tracing of boiler efficiencies, Heat/Mass balance tracking, and heat exchangers performance. Planning & Implementing Maintenance Schedules & Documentations for Preventive and Diagnostic maintenance. . Planning for the Efficient Allocation and Utilization of the Resources & Manpower. Adhering to Environmental norms, and safety aspects.
3) Worked as DGM POWER PLANT from 20th Sept. 2013 to 23rd Jan.2017 in B. S. ISPAT LIMITED completed erection, testing and commissioning the 25 MW HCTC Turbines along with 48TPH AFBC Boiler from IJT and with its auxiliary like WTP from M/s Thermax and Cooling Tower from M/s Paharpur. Tracing of boiler efficiencies, Heat/Mass balance tracking, and heat exchangers performance. Planning & Implementing Maintenance Schedules & Documentations for Preventive and Diagonostic maintenance, was responsible as cost center head of Captive Power Plant.
4) Worked as AGM POWER PLANT (from 7th Nov 2008 to 19th Sept. 2013) in Rungta Mines Limited, carried out Project Engineering, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of AFBC Boiler, WHRB, TG, DM Plant, and Cooling Towers. Submitting the Boilers annual inspection, preparing operation reports. Tracing of boiler efficiencies, Heat/Mass balance tracking, and heat exchangers performance. Planning & Implementing Maintenance Schedules & Documentations for Preventive and Diagonostic Maintenance. Planning for the Efficient Allocation and Utilization of the Resources & Manpower. Adhering to Environmental norms, and safety aspects. Seven nos. of waste heat recovery boiler having capacity of 10 TPH. and one 115TPH AFBC Boiler from M/s. Cethar Limied 2X20 MW M/s. Siemens Turbine and TDPS Generator. To supply DM water installed 15 m3 /Hr M/s. Ion exchange water treatment plant. Cooling tower from M/s. Paltech. Also do the inspection of Turbine, Condenser, and Gearbox from M/s. Flender and do the inspection of Boiler equipment like Drums, Super heater, Bed coil of AFBC boiler. Apart from operation I was also looking after the FIELD jobs (BOILER & TURBINE) was also looking after contract in the contract cell and also fuel linkage and logistics. Successfully Headed the team for Project & commissioning of 40 MW. Headed the team for O&M .Spares development for most of the mechanical equipments of the plant Headed the team for workshop & ash handling plant O & M activities including Project and Mechanical maintenance of B.O.P.Implementation of Spares management and Inventory control. Project, commissioning, operation and maintenance of CHP, CW, RAW WATER PUMPS and ASH Handling system (TOTAL BOP.)
5) Worked as Manager (Operation & Project) Power Division From 2007 Feb to 5th November 2008 in M/s Monnet Ispat and Energy, Raipur. Monnet Group is an industrial conglomerate born out of a conviction. It is this strength of conviction that makes us the second largest coal-based Sponge Iron manufacturer with thriving facilities in Raipur and Raigarh in the State of Chhattisgarh. Today, Monnet has a combined capacity of 860,000 TPA of Sponge Iron, 300,000 TPA of Steel, and 60,000 TPA of Ferro Alloys and Power generation facility of 150MW besides running the largest underground coal mine in the country. Manufacturing of steel as Sponge. Iron, Ingots, Channels, Angles, TMT Bar, Ferro, Alloys & Captive Power Plant (60 MW) 1 x 125 TPH AFBC Boiler Make : CVL, 1 x 75 TPH AFBC Boiler Make : CVL 1 x 36 TPH WHRB Boiler Make : Thermax, 2 x 11 TPH WHRB Boiler Make : CVL,1 x 8 MW Turbine Make : Triveni,1 x 37 MW Turbine Make : Alstom,1 x 15 MW Turbine Make : BHEL
Responsibility to maintain the load, power distribution, maintenance planning of drives like ID, FD, PA fans, CEP, BFP,ESP, CW Pumps & ACW pumps etc. look after the DCS Operation System, AFBC Light up activities. Also do the commissioning of 2x45Mw power plant at Raigarh.
6) Worked as a Engineer (Operation) From 1991 Feb to 2007 Feb.
M/sParadeep Phosphates Limited (incorporated in 1981) is a premier fertilizer company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of complex phosphatic fertilizers. The company was initially commissioned as a joint venture between Government of India and Republic of Nauru and subsequently, in 1993 it was changed into a wholly owned Government of India Enterprise. After disinvestment by Government of India in February 2002, the management of the company is presently with the fertilizer majors - Zuari-Chambal Group and OCP of Morocco.With a stellar turnaround, PPL is a case study in favor of privatization. The company’s focus on performance and continuous efforts towards development are reflected in the FAI Awards for Improvement in Overall Performance of the company in 2002-03, 2005-06, 2008-09 and the Best Technical Innovation in the year 2005 - 06. PPL received the ISO 14001: 2004 certification in May 2006 for good environment management systems, reflecting the fact that along with technical advancement, the company also values maintaining and working towards a clean and safe environment.
Worked in operation and maintenance of Co-generation Power Plant 2x16MW TG set
Date of Birth-08/08/1967
Language : English/Hindi/Odiya
Joining Time: 30 Days
BOE from Government of Orissa.
Degree from Institution of Mechanical Engineers (India) Mumbai in 2004
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from BSE&T, Bhadrak Orissa in the year of (1988).
High School Certificate Exam from Board of Secondary Education, Orissa in Year 1983.
Handling of software like MS-DOS, Ms-Word, MS-Excel, FoxPro etc. myself to be awarded with HDCA from Lakhotia Computer Centre.
Challenge driven with positive attitude and ability to manage conflicts.
Ability in inter and intra Management.
Strong Communication skills.
Excellent Analytical skills.
Modification and betterment.
Find better ways of doing the work.
To learn latest trends of power plant
Name: Susanta Kumar Dehuri
Address: S/o- Mr. Tankadhar Dehuri
Plot No. L- 18/2
I do hereby declare that the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Susanta Kumar Dehuri