Bellevue, WA 98006 Email: email@example.com
OBJECTIVE To obtain a full time position as a financial analyst.
Rice University, Houston, Texas.
Jesse H. Jones Graduate School Management.
Master of Business Administration
Northeastern University, Shenyang, China.
Bachelor of Science
Concentration: Applied Chemistry
Certificate: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
COURSE WORK• Corporate finance management, Investment analysis and portfolio management, International Finance, Financial statement analysis, Financial accounting, Cost Management, Statistics, Economics, Financial Statement analysis, Financial accounting, Cost Management, Statistics and Marketing Decision Models.
May, 2012 – July, 2017 RELIANCE TECHNOLOGY CORP.
Senior Financial Analyst
• Monitor A/P, A/R to make sure all business transaction timely, accurately processed.
• Prepared product profitability and trend analysis.
• Played as a major role of gathering financial information, analyzing information and providing information for management strategic decision making.
• Handled budgeting and forecasting activities.
February, 2008 – May, 2009 NICOR GAS, INC.
• Prepare monthly and quarterly key management reports which include stock return report compared with nationwide peer group, stock option and executives payout reports based on company’s financial performance and debt analysis report.
• Routinely perform financial analysis with tools such as IRR, NPV, ROI, ROE for all functional departments within NICOR and for its affiliates, and finish the projects with a presentation to explain the financial results to senior managers and directors.
• Risk project analysis, including value at risk, variation analysis and risk computations.
July. 2001 – April, 2004 Richfield Real Estate Corp. Houston, Texas
• Assist top management team in generating financial analysis reports and proposed budgets on the properties based on assumptions taken from project information.
• Played as a major role of gathering financial information, analyzing information and giving a recommendation on Ad-Hoc projects.
• Prepared company’s major property’s yearly budgeting and monitor project tasks to ensure timely completion in accordance with approved budgets.
• Attended important meetings/discussions with professional consultants and prospective tenants as needed basis for the purposes of analyzing financial impacts of development plan on vacant land, office building and shopping centers.
• Worked on-going projects’ or prospective properties’ financial feasibility analysis, generate project return and cash flow reports.
July. 2000 – April 2001 FCA Corp. Houston, Texas.
Financial Planning Associate
• Provide full service of highly technical financial advisory services to clients, which include asset, tax, cash and retirement planning analysis.
• Performed in-depth equity analysis, which includes industry research, company’s fundamental analysis such as business strategies, competition in the market, earnings and major ratios, based on the findings of the research, I will present them to senior financial planner.
• Involved with clients’ portfolio construction and periodically monitor ongoing clients’ portfolio performance and adjusted the portfolio weights according to clients’ investment subjective.
• Computer skills. Proficient with Excel ( Excel skills with pivot tables, Macros, Vlookup etc.) MSAccess, SPSS, Word and Power Point.
• Strong team player with great verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.