ANGELA PATRICIA CORREDOR MORALES
Psychologist with a Hr. management diploma and experiences of one year and a half in full life cycle recruiting. Experience managing customers, setting weekly meetings to align processes, delivery times and follow up about different issues related to the service. Management of employment platforms and data bases to post job vacancies and search for prospect candidates. Use of professional networks such as LinkedIn for recruitment and hunting. Execute group and individual interviews, generate reports, informs in Excel and word. Experience managing teams up to 5 people, and elaborating selection processes for the IT industry, where I have handled a while range of position as PHP, .NET, JAVA developers, presales and post sales engineers, Power BI engineers, Data Analyst, Data architects, product owners, technical support engineers and Cisco experts. EDUCATION
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Stillman College
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA. 2017
Technological Career In Human Talent Management, SENA Villavicencio, 2019
1st International Research Forum on Management and Organizational Development De los Llanos University, Villavicencio, 2017
Structuring Projects and Research methods course
80 hrs SENA-CISM, Villavicencio, 2017
English Level C1
Adecco Colombia - Bilingual Permanent Placement Consultant Bogota, Sep 2019 – Oct 2020
• In charge of client management, reaching the logistic and the quality of the services, meeting client’s expectations and goals.
• Lead full cycle recruitment processes, within deadlines, guaranteeing the quality of the service and customer satisfaction.
• Manage job portals, social networks and websites to publish job offers, and attract outstanding candidates that fit the profile needs, obtaining a good candidates pool to work with.
• Hunting candidates through LinkedIn for very specific job positions at higher levels, getting high qualified candidates that fulfil clients expectation, what shorten response times and allowed to close processes ahead of time.
• Make cold-calls, allowing to attract new candidates.
• Write reports of activities and selection processes executed, having records of every process in a very clear and organized way that allowed us to have a data base of future candidates.
• Lead recruitment and selection teams, achieving the deadlines and expectations of the clients.
• Conduct interviews for competence indicators, according to the job position requirements.
• Conduct interviews in English for bilingual positions, evaluate candidates’ English level.
• Conduct interviews with candidates to validate information and identify psychological traits.
• Write interview reports.
• Run psychological test on candidates as part of the selection process.(DISC)
• Keep statistical information of each process realized to make future predictions and for decision making.
• Keep control of candidate and processes through databases in Excel, One Drive and Share Point.
Avianca Services – Human Talent Intern
Bogota, Feb 2019 – July 2019
• Control and keep in track direct supervisor agenda and reminders of activities.
• Execute selection processes through assessment centers, individual interviews and psychological tests to asset cognitive, emotional intelligence and personality traits. (DISC, BFQ, BAT 7)
• Organize activities to promote a healthy and friendly environment between students and workers, enhancing the work and academic performance while creating a sense of belonging.
• Develop and execute workshops to develop soft-skills attending to the demands of the workplace and the well-being annual plan of the organization.
• Offer counseling sessions to generate an environment that promotes mental health RNN Group – Bilingual Data Specialist Verifier
Villavicencio, Feb 2018- Nov 2018
• Provide supervision and acquisition solutions for centralized and verified assets. Support the acquisition of multiple data sources of high level of integrity to provide more accurate and verified data in order to achieve financial objectives References Under Request.