• PHURBA LAMA
Toorsa Tea garden (Maila line)
jaigaon Dist: Alipurduar West Bengal
“To complete assigned tasks, maintaining all the standards within the given time”
I am deeply committed, disciplined and individual.
Presently working in The east India company Resturent And Bar properties) preopening team as a Chef in Resturent(all day dinning) in Thai & Chinese cuisine. DURATION: 18/03/2018 to 23/09/2020
My Responsibilities include
• Maintain Hygiene of the all kitchen Equipments.
• Helps Ex- Chef in menu designing and food presentation.
• Place order for vegetables, meat and dairy products etc.
• Begin a part from pre-opening of the company, helped in kitchen set up, menu planning and trained junior staffs.
Worked as a commi I in The Bukhara Indu Chinese Cuisine properties) in Thai & Chinese cuisine DURATION: 07/10/2016 to 27/11/2017
My Responsibilities include
• Maintain Hygiene of the all kitchen Equipment’s.
• Follow hot kitchen business / standard operation procedure.
• Helps CDP in menu designing and food presentation.
• Place order for vegetables, meats and dairy products etc.
• Looks after the Food pick up is done on time with the proper food temperature.
• After the shift I give handover to my section colleague.
• Coordinating with the support department vise events, .
• Takes immediate action if any the kitchen equipment get out of order by putting complains to engineer and looks that it gets done.
• First thing once enter in kitchen checks temperature of the freezers.
• Personally and frequently verifies that guest in Restaurant to take feedback of the food served.
• Schedules himself to be on the front during peak operation hours of kitchen, checking on standards of services, and cleanliness.
• To be demanding and critical to service standards as well as hygiene standards
• To constantly strive to please all guests that they may come into contact with.
• Is responsible that kitchen employees project professionalism and are well trained and provide friendly and efficient service.
• Ensure a speedy telephone and message service at all times in kitchen from F & B.
• Maintain an atmosphere of tranquility in the kitchen, never giving the impression that there is a problem.
• Entertains regular and potential clients and maintain excellent guest relations.
• Supervise the kitchen area.
• To coach, Counsel and Discipline Junior staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
• Being Hospitality Firm involve in coordinating with F & B staff in function, party, events, conference etc.
• As a part of the core team participate in the club culture & policies building exercise.
• Can also make food of other Section ( Indian, Japanese )
• XII Passed ( WBBSE)
• Knowledge of Steam food
• Father’s name : Dhruba Lama
• Date of Birth :16th July 1993
• Marital Status : Single
• Passport no U2913809
• Can Speak, Read & Write --- English,Hindi, and Nepali
• Football, Traveling, listening music & Playing Guitar Etc.
I am deeply committed, Disciplined and energetic Individual. I believe that these qualities will allow me to become an immediate asset to your esteem organization.