CERTIFIED FAMILY NURSE P RACTITIONER
A highly motivated and organized family nurse practitioner with eighteen years of impressive nursing experience in gastroenterology, oncology, emergency medicine, case management, and hospice care. Dedication to critical patient needs, collaboration with multidisciplinary teams, and detailed documentation display a multifaceted professional while maintaining a holistic environment for the patient. My goal is to offer patients and their families the most up-to-date evidence-based care by executing the use of pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic interventions. Employment History
Registered Nurse, Ascension Dell Children's Medical Group, Austin JANUARY 2 0 1 9 — P R E S ENT
GI Infusion RN
• Provided direct medical care, prepared, and administered bio-therapy medications to chronically ill pediatric patients.
• Collaborated with the IBD clinic team to achieve optimal patient outcomes by educating the patient and families about the disease process.
• Implemented pre-planning documentation, and treatment plans between the IBD team and infusion staff.
Case Manager RN, Fresenius Health Partners, Austin OCTOBER 2 0 1 6 — DECEMBER 2 0 1 8
End-Stage Renal Disease Case Manager
• Manifested exemplary support for patients with multiple chronic co-morbidities, executed diagnostic interventions, and follow-ups as required.
• Crafted treatment plans adhering to rigorous standards of care and professional practice guidelines for end-stage renal disease patients.
• Interpreted patient data, assessment results, interventions, medications, patient responses, and treatment changes.
Hospice RN, Gentiva Hospice, San Marcos
OCTOBER 2 0 1 3 — MARCH 2 0 1 4
• Assessed immediate needs of the terminally ill patients and families.
• Evaluated and executed patient medication, comfort and educational needs, and created on going care plans.
• Participated in end-of-life support to patients and their families.
• Collaborated with physicians and other professionals to plan care.
• Made frequent visits to the patient to evaluate their condition. Emergency Department RN, Ascension Health, Austin
S E P T EMBER 2 0 0 8 — OCTOBER 2 0 1 6
Emergency Department RN
• Delivered emergency care, conscious sedation, life-saving measures, and medication to patients of all ages at Level I trauma centers.
• Organized, implemented, and managed interventions ordered by physicians in emergencies.
• Initiated collaboration of admissions/discharges and assessments with patients, families, and health care providers.
Strong Leadership Skills
Patient Care (All ages)
Accurate Patient Assessment
Leadership Among Peers
Broad Based Clinical Skills
Ability to Multitask
Effective Time Management
Excellent Communication with
Interpretation of Critical Findings
Pediatric Oncology RN, Inova Fairfax Hospital, Fairfax J ULY 2 0 0 6 — AUGUST 2 0 0 8
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology RN
• Accessed central lines for the administration of chemotherapy medications.
• Assisted in conscious sedation for bone marrow aspirations.
• Provided one on one care for bone marrow transplant patients, and palliative care for end of life patients.
• Exemplary communication, interpersonal, and assessment skills.
• Launched and implemented personalized education for patients and families about the specific treatment plans.
Pediatric Hematology/Oncology RN, Children's Hospital of Austin, Austin J UNE 2 0 0 2 — MAY 2 0 0 6
Pediatric Hematology RN
• Spearheaded age-appropriate teaching material for hemophilia patients and families.
• Administered medications, blood products and intravenous fluids as needed.
• Educated patients and families about the care plans.
• Triaged phone calls from patients and provide appropriate follow-up care and recommendations
Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner, South University J ULY 2 0 2 0
• Excelled in leadership and healthcare planning during student NP clinical.
• Completion of over 600 student NP clinical hours in family, geriatric, women, and pediatric medicine.
• 125 volunteer hours with abundance midwifery.
• Capstone project completed on elderly poly-pharmacy and the adverse drug effects.
Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Hardin-Simmons University MAY 2 0 0 2
• Student clinical hours in-patient, nursing homes, and outpatient clinics. License and Certiﬁcations
Family Nurse Practitioner
License No. 1018015
NPI No: 180*******
License No. 688795
Basic Life Support (BLS)
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Texas Nurse Practitioners (TNP)
Member No.: 202*******
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
Member No.: 1915884
Central Texas Nurse Practitioner (CTNP)
Member No: 2526396
Family Practice Nurse Practitioner student (60 hours), Genesis Medicine Adult/Geriatric Nurse Practitioner student (180 hours), Genesis Medicine Women's Health Nurse Practitioner student (180 hours), Dr. Bhatia OB/GYN Practice
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner student (180 hours), Sealy Medical Urgent Care Primary Care Nurse Practitioner student (180 hours), Sealy Medical Center NOVEMBER 2 0 2 0 — NOVEMBER 2 0 2 0
Robert Dougherty from Genesis MD
David Easley from Dell Children's Medical Group
Katie Spalding from Dell Children's Medical Group