Name : Mirza Naveed Baig
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 053*******
A Motivated Document Controller with over 10 years of organizational expertise. with a proven ability to establish and maintain an effective filing and archiving system for paper documents and electronic documents and files in accordance with company and archiving procedures. Possessing extensive knowledge of electronic data management systems, supplier document controls, electronic filing systems, Exceptional at providing services in the area of operations documentation management including implementation of automated documents for systems generation with an eye to future updates and modifications. Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers, self-growth in the company hierarchy. currently looking for a suitable document controller position.
Proficient with Document Management / Controlling,
Documentation Preparing Weekly Progress Report / Monthly Progress Report and Other Reports
Document Distribution to Engineers, Clients & Subcontractors
Documents Uploading / Downloading
Document Management on Server
Updating document Log Register etc.
Strong IT, database and communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional telephone manner.
Utilizing a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
Ability to evaluate, prioritize, organize and delegate work schedules.
Proven decision making skills.
Able to react quickly and effectively when dealing with challenging situations.
Assisting departments with queries on documentation requirements & submissions.
Areas of Expertise
• Adobe professional proficient
• MS Office expert
• SharePoint expert
• Hard working
• Reorganization expertise
• Completed university 2005
• Completed Intermediate 2002
• SSC Board of secondary School Certificate in 1999 WORK EXPERIENCE:
Working as a Document controller in Al Toukhi group of company. From 2007 to till date
• Prepared employee timesheets and expense reports for contract employees
• Handled all hard copies and electronic filing.
• Responsible for all invoicing to and from clients and vendors.
• Booked executive travel and held multi-company catered meetings bi-monthly
• Planned, controlled and directed the document control functions for a mining study.
• Organized and reviewed project deliverables with the engineering team and monitors quality to ensure all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
• Trained project personnel in automation tools and document control procedures.
• Created and implemented the Request for Inspection (RFI) process within the project.
• Directly supported Contracts Manager and reviewing invoices.
• Prepared and analyzed the documents for project closeout and record turnover.
• Store and maintain company documents in both electronic and hard copies
• Scan, image, index, and organize documents projects wise
• Follow process and principles of company's document lifecycle procedures
• Archive, control, and retrieve records as and when needed
• Keep records of project details, meeting minutes, technical specifications, drawings, etc.
• Classify, sort, and categorize documents in alpha-numerical order
• Control issuance of documents and seek proper approval for the same from senior authorities
• Review completeness, accuracy, and authenticity of documents
• Perform quality check on documents by following document control processes
• Performed responsibilities of file migration and assisted in auditing
• Trained junior employees in maintaining, retaining, and retrieving documents
• Performed destruction and disaster recovery as demanded by the situation and management
• Performed activities of quality control of documents and validation of test reports
• Maintained and retrieved data in and from spreadsheets Others:
Document Controller, Computer Operator (Document Control), highly proficient with Computer Packages like, Microsoft Office, and having Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Responsible for controlling all documentation related activities in a project.
• Support and coordinates with discipline with administration and control.
• Data Entry of In carry / dispatch / Updating Contracts / Bill details
• Preparation of Report.
• Control and maintain project Record of incoming project documents. CASH MANAGEMENT:
• Knowledge in Cash Management, Prepare Annual Monthly rolling Cash forecast, analyzes variances, and takes corrective actions. CASH COLLECTION:
• Ensure that revenue invoices are issued according to contract and get paid on timely manner.
Ensure that Invoices are correctly posted, in accordance with company’s policies.
As a team member of your organization, I can provide:
• Efficiency; reliability; accuracy with numbers
• Excellent financial analytical and writing skills
• Outstanding supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities.
• Established organizational skills
• Ability to develop and lead a team
• Flexibility in work well Equipped to handle situation and issues within this field. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Name : Mirza Naveed Baig
Marital status : Married
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Arabic, Hindi & Urdu
Present Address : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Being technically sound, young and enthusiastic, I am confident that I can fulfill your esteemed organization’s requirements. I wish and hope that I will have the privilege of serving your Organization.
(Mirza Naveed Baig.)