Daniel G. Molloy
Quincy, MA *****
Summary of Qualifications
• Collaborative business systems analyst able to work effectively with on-shore or off-shore
teams and pivot from SDLC to Agile depending on the project and company.
• Write clear and concise user stories or business requirements to the intended audience whether
business stakeholders, developers, or QA.
• Team player able to maintain focus and calm others in stressful, deadline oriented projects.
• Business Analysis tools include SQL, JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Visio, and qTest.
• 15 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst for financial services companies including
State Street, Brown Brothers Harriman, BNYMellon, and Fidelity Investments including
projects with equities, fixed income, derivatives and corporate actions.
ASCENSUS Newton, MA Mar 2020 - Aug 2020
Business Systems Analyst – Consultant
• Remote after one week on the job, was able to navigate company website and shared drives to
locate documents and systems needed to support the product.
• Created user stories to remove an existing fund and add a new fund to the 529 plan selection.
• Built SQL queries to data warehouse to determine correct data points to send to the vendor,
• Reviewed marketing data points including date of last contribution received with stakeholders
to determine a complete dataset to support targeted email campaigns with an outside vendor.
BROWN BROTHERS HARRIMAN Boston, MA Feb 2019 – Mar 2020
Business Systems Analyst – Consultant
• Elicited requirements from stakeholders to define and document system requirements.
• Ensured technology solutions enhanced and supported the Contingent NAVproduct.
• Validated that new and enhanced functionality conforms to requirements.
• Communicated effectively with global application development teams.
• Wrote test plans, test scripts, and tested functionality using Jira, qTest and Confluence.
• Mapped client financial and SWIFT messages to BBH Infomediary and InfoNAV products.
STATE STREET CORP Quincy, MA May 2011 – Feb 2019 Business Systems Analyst – AVP and Consultant
• Designed SQL queries against MS Access database to determine user and fund distributions.
• Mapped domains and elements into a new Core Accounting Model for DataGX product.
• Worked independently and with New Business Team members to analyze incoming client
requests to set up institutional funds for processing to accounting and settlement systems.
• Wrote procedures and user guides for creating data groups and processing new users.
GRANITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS Quincy, MA Sep 2010 – Apr2011
Senior Business Systems Analyst - Consultant
• Designed screen prototype for customer facing web page with new business rules, workflow,
screen design, including drop down boxes, calendar driven date ranges, and account activity.
• Facilitated meetings with end users to define new ticket subtypes for a transaction processing
system to flow into the customer web portal.
STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS Boston, MA Aug 2009 – Jun 2010 Business Systems Analyst - Consultant
• Wrote business requirements to capture the quarterly changes to benchmarks, top holdings, and
descriptions of fund and strategy investment products.
• Maintained issues log and KPI using pivot table to highlight issue theme and resolution details
including on-time delivery rates, rejection rates, and publishing dates.
• Maintained traceability matrix through entire SDLC to ensure that the requirements requested
were developed to specifications for Tiered Expenses new screen development.
• Mapped financial, trade settlement, and FX fields from investment managers to custodians via
SWIFT, DTC, or proprietary systems through middleware messaging system.
BABSON GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Wellesley, MA
Master of Business Administration
COLLEGE OF THE HOLY CROSS Worcester, MA
Bachelor of Arts in Economics
HOLY TRINITY PARISH Quincy, MA Jan 2001 – Present Parish Finance Council
• Advise Pastor on suggested maintenance, review parish income, expenses and budget.
• Previously on Pastoral Plan writing team creating a Parish Mission statement and also on
Parish Council, taught second grade faith formation and lectured and ushered as needed.
QUINCY CHORAL BOOSTERS Quincy, MA Jun 2015 – Jun 2019 Vice President
• Founding member of the Quincy Choral Boosters advocating for the advancement of choral
education and activities in the Quincy Public Schools.
• Successfully advocated for an additional high school choral teacher before a televised school
committee meeting which included the Superintendent and the Mayor.
• Active participant in monthly meetings, chaperone for performances, ran mattress fundraiser
and car wash fundraisers, advocated before elementary, middle school. and high school
QUINCY YOUTH SPORTS Quincy, MA Sep 2004 – Jun 2012 Coach
• Head coach for boys and girls basketball for grades 2-8, assistant coach for boys baseball
grades 1-6, and assistant coach for boys and girls soccer grades 1-3.