University of Delaware, Newark, DE Graduation December 2020 Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Major: Computer Engineering Minor: Computer Science and Cybersecurity GPA: 3.15
• Software Applications: Ultiboard, SIMetrix, Arduino, Wireshark, SolidWorks, Explorer Board, MPLAB, MATLAB, Origin
• Languages: C++, C, C#, Python, Java, Linux
• Computer & Social Media: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Social media RELEVANT COURSE PROJECTS
University of Delaware, Department of Computer Engineering and Computer Science Senior Design: Dosing Chamber for Electronic Nicotine Delivery System Aerosols Present
• Generate an aerosol chamber that can automate ENDS aerosol generation and promote uniform aerosol deposition onto cell culture plates.
• Design and program an automated control system to generate airflow that mimics inhalation maneuvers with controllable flow rates.
Build an Operating System by Writing a Unix Shell October 2019
• The objective was to learn to write a Unix Shell operating system. This was done through coding commands that enabled the operating system to fulfill certain requests.
• Completion of the project resulted in a fully functional operating system that read Linux input commands and performed those functions, acting as an operating system. Computer Engineering Design Challenge March 2019
• Building a smart plug using an Arduino, RTC (real time clock modules), and Ultiboard to effectively control current through an outlet to an external source provided a final product for Sophomore Design.
• The use of SIMetrix was also used to create the schematic for the final design, and an Explorer Board was incorporated to first test the design.
ENDEVOR LLC, WILIMINGTON, DE
Software Development Intern/Employee. Intern May 2020 – Present
• Critical thinking towards business requirements in highly regulated nuclear sectors.
• Writing and compiling software to develop and improve customer-based N-tier architecture development.
• Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE ENTERPERNEURSHIP
Partner in an engineering startup, Little Brother. September 2019 – April 2020
• An engineering startup company, in prototyping stages (pre COVID), of a device that blocks certain frequencies which grant eavesdropping abilities on a device while continuing to allow the device complete functionality.
• Personal involvement was in the development of circuit schematics and PCB board, with assistance in the business and sales side.
COURTYARD MARRIOTT UNIVERSITY OF DELAWARE, NEWARK, DE Front Desk Associate March 2017 – March 2020
• Operate Marriott computer system and communications equipment.
• Provide customer service to over two hundred guests weekly.