Luis Sanchez Musy
Nashville, Tennessee 37221
Multi-cultural, dynamic and versatile leader with extensive experience in business process outsourcing and global contact center operations. Fluent in English and Spanish, transcending language and cultural barriers with more than 18 years of international experience working in global markets. Skills
Process Improvement, Performance Management, Client Engagement, Data Analytics, Budget, Coaching, Cross-Functional Leadership, Team Building, Contract Management. Experience
Global Head of Vendor Management
Square – Nashville, TN June 2019 – Present
• Responsible for global outsourced operations for Square’s Customer Success Organization to support the following markets; US, Canada, Japan, UK, Australia.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with BPO partners with full responsibility on metrics performance, workforce management, contract compliance, process improvements and global expansion strategy.
• Develop and deliver global expansion strategy to support transition from current-state (internal) to outsourced global delivery models supporting Square’s domestic and international markets. Sr. Manager, Claims Management LATAM
Asurion - Nashville, TN March 2017 – May 2019
• Responsible for Asurion’s claims management outsourced operation in Latin America; including Mexico Colombia, Peru, Brazil and Chile.
• Managed the overall relationship with vendor; contract terms and pricing negotiations.
• Led continuous improvement efforts to mitigate risk and prevent potential fraud by conducting timely audits on claims adjudication processes and implementing best-practices to ensure full compliance with insurance regulators and underwriters.
• Developed and managed risk mitigation measures and fraud prevention management plans. Page 2
Director of Operations
Datamark – El Paso, Texas August 2016 – January 2017
• Responsible for all aspects of call center and back office operations for on-shore and off-shore locations across USA – Mexico – India; providing leadership and direction to regional teams.
• Implemented key initiatives to growth organic revenue base identifying new opportunities and solidifying strategic relationships with clients.
• Leveraged and optimized company resources to effectively deliver on client expectations and meet contractual agreements, while increasing profitability with scalable solutions. Director of Client Services
Qualfon – Houston, Texas February 2012 – July 2016
• P&L responsibility for multiple client program managing resources allocation and budgets.
• Implemented the account management role within the organization to support the company’s global foot print expansion plan across Latin America and the United States.
• Responsible for a team of 5 account managers based on off-shore locations, driving team efforts to properly execute on key performance indicators and service levels deliver and compliance. Sr. Manager, Global Operations
Qualfon – Monterrey, Mexico August 2005 – January 2012
• Responsible for the overall contact center operation and facilities management to support more than 800 customer service full time employees for inbound programs.
• Accountable for cross-functional groups such as recruitment and staffing, quality, training and pay-roll department at a site level.
• Managed the relationship with client key stakeholders, effectively communicating on KPI delivery, coaching and performance improvement action plans. Operations Manager
Qualfon – Heredia, Costa Rica October 2003 – July 2005
• Launched inbound customer service operation from the ground up, supporting recruiting efforts, facility management, pay-roll and relationship with suppliers.
• Managed day-to-day operations and supported business development/sales efforts to bring new business opportunities in-country.
• Maintained employee turnover within goal by re-designing training programs, job functions and implementing career path development plans.
MBA from EUDE Business School - Madrid, Spain
COPC – Certified Professional Manager
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt