Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +91-870*******
• Seeking for an opportunity to work in an organisation to enhance my skillset so that I can contribute to the organisation with optimum efficiency. Educational Qualifications:
• B. TECH - Electrical Engineering from BIT SINDRI in 2018 with 65 % marks.
• HSC from JAC Board in 2014 with 64% marks.
• SSC from CBSE Board in 2010 with 76% marks.
• Good communication and professionalism.
• Creative and persuasive.
• Active Listener.
• Result oriented.
• Quick Learner.
• Hard working.
• Responsible and sincere.
• Good knowledge of computer hardware and software, circuit boards, processors, chips and electronic equipment.
• Proficient in transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation system.
• Good knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs & design techniques, tools, and stages involved in production.
• Strong mathematical skills.
• Knowledge of MATLAB.
• Worked on a 6 months project with SAIL (STEEL PLANT OF AUTHORITY) under ELECTRICAL DEPT. as Trainee – Electrical.
• Listing the electrical jobs to be carried out and assisting the team getting material & manpower.
• Arrange for persons for preparing panel board, installation & commissioning.
• Assist the team carrying out breakdown & preventive activities of plant machineries, factory electrical.
• Distribution network, lighting etc.
• Assist in design the circuit as per the required logic.
• Preparing a list of spare parts required.
• Developing a calendar for preventive maintenance activities to be carried in the plant.
• Maintaining a daily logbook of units and jobs carried out.
• Assisting the team carrying out oil filtration & other tests of transformers. Hobbies:
• Listening to soulful music.
• Nature Photography.
I hereby declare that the above given information is true and to the best of my knowledge. Signature: Shruti Kumari