Pass. Employment pass
Marital Status: married
Date of Birth: 07/01/1983
Passport No: R7732783
I am a professional hotelier working in hotel industry.
I have accomplished good command in preparation on, and other department.
My valuable experience has been gained in a demanding and challenging work environment where I have developed the following qualities:
Rising indents for the non-contractual items as per requirements.
Indenting and maintaining the par stock levels of the store items
Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen as per the HACCP standards.
Checking quality, portion size of ala carte orders.
Controlling food cost.
Language: ENGLISH, HINDI
Computer: MS OFFICE
Work: HARD WORKING, WORKING UNDER PRESSURE
Other: Planning Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menus for the buffet.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
Degree/Diploma from Gov.food.sci.institute of kotdwar, UTTRAKHAND, India
B.COM FROM ( H.N.B.U.(GADWAL University. RISHIKESH) UTTRAKHAND, India . Pass year 2005
1. PATRO BAR HOLDINS KINARA GROUPS RESTAURANT : SINGAPORE( BOAT QUAY 57)
01/12/2012 to till date Position : SOUS. CHEF
2. HOTEL PUNE MAHARASTRA : ORCHID HOTEL KAMAT
20/8/2011 TO 5/9/2012(Position) : SR.C.D.P
3.. HOTEL HYDERABAD : SAROVAR HOTEL GROUPS
5/6/2010 to 6/7/2011(Position ) : C.D.P
4, HOTEL: KATRIYA HOTEL & TOWERS (HYDERABAD)
APRIL 2009 to NOV 2010 : Position : D.C.D.P
*Planning Duty Roasters.
*Planning Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner menus for the buffet.
*Checking core temperatures of food during production as well as during blast freezing of cooked food.
*Maintaining quality and temperature of buffet food
*Calculating the cost price of a particular food item.
*Ensuring proper functioning of all tools equipments in the kitchen.
*Daily inspection of the walk ins and dry store.
*Ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen.
* Coordination with other departments.
* Sort out guest complaints regarding food.
5. May 2008– March 2009 Position: Tr.c.d.p
HOTEL: VITS, HOTEL AURANGABAD( KAMAT GROUP) (OPENING TEAM MAMBER)
1. Prepare Food orders as per standard recipes & Chops within specified time limits.
2. To maintain brand promises to uncompromising freshness & quality
3. Control food waste, loss and usage per SOP.
4. Assist in prep work of vegetables condiments
5. Organize kitchen operations and prepare and serve a range of dishes
6. Dec 2006– April 2008 Position: H.O.T.
HOTEL: THE PRIED HOTEL, NAGPUR
Duties include assisting the Production team in food preparation and performing related duties in the Kitchen.
Ensure to perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
7. INDUSTRIAL TRAINEING : TAJ SATS AIR CATERING NEW DELHI.
1/5/2006 TO 15/10/2006
( MANISH KUKRETI)