● email@example.com• 408-***-**** • 1700 N 1st St, San Jose, CA • Linkedin: /apeksha-khilari-598b49153/ OBJECTIVE: Actively seeking full-time opportunities in cloud domain to learn and embrace industry celebrated DevOps tools/cloud technologies, while leveraging them for the growth of the company. EDUCATION: San Jose State University (Charles W Davidson College of Engineering) Master of Science – Computer Engineering
Grad date:Dec 2020
University of Mumbai (Fr. C. Rodrigues Institute of Technology) Bachelor of Engineering – Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Grad date:May
● Cloud Technologies: AWS – VPC, EC2, Amazon EKS, S3, Redis, RDS, Lambda, CloudFormation, SNS, AWS API gateway etc., Google Cloud – GKE, OpenStack – Nova, Keystone, Glance, Cinder etc., Kubernetes (k8s), Terraform.
● Networking Concepts: DNS, DHCP, ICMP, ARP, IPv4, switching/VLANs, SLAAC, OSPF, BGP etc.
● Programming/Scripting: Python/shell scripting (basic).
● Software Applications/Tools: Containerization - Docker, REST, Postman, Virtual Box/virtualization, KVM, libvirt-virsh,GitHub, Putty,Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, Netlify, Wireshark, GNS3, Cisco Prime, Cisco DNA, tcpdump etc.
● Training:AWS Cloud Practitioner, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA). EXPERIENCE:
Junior L1 Cloud Support Engineer, Platform9 Systems Inc., Mt. View, CA June 2020 - Present
● Responsible for understanding, troubleshooting and resolution of customer use-cases and requirements.
● Reproduce customer issues in lab, report bugs, communicate with Engineering team to discuss bug fixes/issues.
● Lend support to Customer via Zoom calls, Zendesk, chats etc., troubleshoot/resolve technical cases and alerts.
● Technology: OpenStack, Kubernetes, KVM/libvirt-virsh, Git, Zendesk, Confluence, Jira, Netlify, MySQL etc.
• Congregate ALL customer specifications by investigating OpenStack/K8s, viable for the entire company.
• Gather metrics for ticket volume reduction projects using Zendesk Explore, cleanup Confluence.
• Review/cleanup (>325) Knowledge Base articles, create new as per requirement/use-cases.
• Handles/owns one of the enterprise Customer accounts, speak on their QBRs, meeting overviews.
• Pf9 Hackathon – integrated Jekyll with Netlify CMS, automation script written in Python.
• Moving KBs to Jekyll/Netlify to leverage its ability to be able to modify git pages directly.
● Accomplishments: CSATs
Student Assistant, IT Network Services, San Jose State University, CA Sept 2019 – Mar 2020
● Maintaining, testing, troubleshooting Access points, site-mapping, inventory management, provision new APs.
● Design, analysis of wireless to tune RRM & DCA parameters, investigate Cisco’s new FRA, monitor network health.
● Tools: Cisco Prime, Cisco DNA, Wireshark, Wi-Fi Air-Tester. System Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd., India Oct 2016 – Nov 2018
● Responsible for providing IT support to banks under TCS financial solutions ISO (TCSFS).
● Reproduced, analyzed, and resolved client/developers’ issues related to infrastructure, network, and middleware.
● Built development environments, handled promotion & release of application codes, Git versioning etc.
● Technology: Linux, bash, MySQL, Git, TCS bancslink WebLogic, WAS, Docker etc. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Blockchain using Flask, SJSU Mar 2020 – Apr 2020
● Implemented decentralized blockchain technology with distributed ledger shared between peers.
● Features: Block creation, add transactions, consensus, mining, chaining, detection of forged chains etc.
● Technology: Python programming with endpoints built on Flask framework. Output shown on Postman. Deployment of GNS3 server on cloud, containerization, SJSU Mar 2020
● Automated hosting remote GNS3 server on Azure and AWS, to communicate with multiple clients.
● Additionally, also containerized GNS3 server to communicate with clients.
● Technology: GNS3, Azure VMs, nested virtualization, AWS EC2, Terraform, Docker AirBnB Replica, SJSU Nov 2019 – Dec 2019
● Developed AirBnB replica with microservice architecture, hosted on docker containers as well as Kubernetes.
● High Availability by leveraging load balancers plus used NoSQL Mongo database.
● Technology: GKE, Mongo, NLB, AWS API Gateway, Docker, S3, SNS, Redis. Configuring Cisco Labs, SJSU Feb 2019 – Mar 2019
● Configured R&S labs for RIP, OSPF, BGP, VLANS/STP; plus analysis of DNS, DHCP, ICMP, ARP on Wireshark.