Anne C. Beute
Plano, TX *****
● Customer and Personal
● Critical Thinking
● Time Management
● Public Safety and Security
● Complex Problem Solving
● Computers and Software
● Event Coordination
Stitch Fix, Dallas, TX - Senior Stylist
JANUARY 2017 - PRESENT
● Styled fixes using the Stitch Fix online styling platform.
● Reviewed clients’ past shipment history, style preferences, Pinterest boards and other social media accounts to choose the best items from the Stitch Fix inventory for each client.
● Accommodated all client request notes to the best of my ability.
● Wrote genuine, friendly and professional notes to clients.
● Partnered with the customer service team to help solve client issues. American Airlines, Fort Worth, TX - Flight Attendant MARCH 2015 - PRESENT
● Served customers meals and drinks while creating a memorable experience.
● Wrote personalized thank you notes with connecting gate information.
● Performed preflight checks to ensure that the aircraft was safe, clean and tidy for the passengers.
● Greeted passengers as they arrived and bid them farewell when disembarking from the airplane.
● Ensured that passengers were seated properly and in compliance.
● Educated passengers about safety and emergency measures.
● Employed tactics to control unruly passengers and communicated any problems to the flight deck.
● Reported any suspicious behavior or material on board the aircraft.
● Made take off, landing and touchdown announcements.
● Completed pre and post flight reports as per standardized instructions provided by the company.
Robert Half/Office Team - Temp/Contractor
FEBRUARY 2012 - PRESENT
● Filled-in, as needed, at various positions at companies including Farmers Insurance, Dove Chocolate Discoveries, National American Miss, Jet Set Sports/CoSport, Oracle, and Google.
Uber Technologies, Philadelphia, PA - Community Support Representative SEPTEMBER 2014 - FEBRUARY 2015
● Delivered high-quality support via Uber's email support platform.
● Passionately advocated for riders and drivers while answering any and questions.
● Helped drivers troubleshoot the Uber application on a variety of different devices, including both Apple and Android phones.
● Showed empathy to frustrated drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
Neuberger Berman (The Hired Guns), New York, NY - Freelance Event Planner
DECEMBER 2013 - FEBRUARY 2014
● Managed RSVP lists and created name badges for high profile clients.
● Booked venues, caterers and other vendors for external and in-house events.
● Collected and submitted all expense charges, approvals, and W9s while maintaining spreadsheets and documentation for each event and their overall budgets.
● Created electronic invitations and designed additional stationery items as needed.
● Planned dinners, multiple day trainings, meetings, happy hours, and other corporate events for departments within the firm. Scout Hotels/Harbor View Hotel, Edgartown, MA - Seasonal Concierge & PBX Operator
MAY 2013 - SEPTEMBER 2013
● Used Visual One to maintain guest information and log activities.
● Made dinner reservations for guests at local restaurants.
● Provided maps and directions to help visitors get around the island.
● Scheduled boat rides, private planes, tours, car rentals, and other activities as requested.
● Acted as a bell person and performed other duties as needed.
● Coordinated the delivery of room amenities to guests on a daily basis. Experian Data Quality, Boston, MA - Customer Support Coordinator JANUARY 2013 - JUNE 2013
● Managed daily trouble ticket list and weekly and monthly metrics to maintain phone records, response times, and other details for the Customer Support team to ensure that goals and SLAs were met.
● Assisted customers with software issues as needed.
● Managed the monthly data distribution process by working with the UK team and the disc making vendor.
● Routed customer emails and calls to appropriate tech resources and created tickets when necessary.
● Coordinated escalations to development teams and support resources.
● Planned and organized the New Starter Training sessions on a monthly basis for new employees entering the company.
● Planned a multiple day Company Day event to end the fiscal year and prepare for the new year.
Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI - Bachelor of Science Sports, Entertainment, & Event Management
SEPTEMBER 2007 - NOVEMBER 2010