Currently pursuing MBA in international business in university of Greenwich London. As a professional student and with the determined mindset will do my best to bring the best potential in me to ensure the growth of the company and individually. Strong knowledge of business analysis and development and a good experience from the current workplace of managing the store and developing the business. I am able to lead communication in an accessible way with the co-workers and the management. Seeking to learn from the best and take the next step in my career.
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
Industry Skills Software Skills
Leadership Microsoft excel
Team Management Microsoft word
Communication skills Performance Management
TVS- Ashok Leyland, Sales Executive, Kerala India August 2018 - November 2019
- Conducted events during the work period which involved active participation by my clients.
- Challenging atmosphere in the work field.
- Involvement in team work and strategic planning
Sharavana Bhavan, Front of House Team Leader, London January 2019 – March 2019
- Conducted training on hosting, team management, table service, taking orders, additionally, provided Performance Evaluation for new employees.
- Consistently stayed beyond working hours to ensure the quality of food and customer service is not compromised.
- Supervising a team of 4 during busy weekend shifts.
- Handled customer grievances and ensured customer satisfaction is met.
- Managed the time card and performance of the entire staff of the company in my branch. Provided weekly reports to my manager and ensured quality and cleanliness is met by the staff.
House of Spells, Assistant Manager, London Present -2019
- Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Organize the stock and updating the management regarding the stock list.
- Entitled to lead the staffs on the floor and to generate staff report end of every month.
- Organized an event in our store in behalf of Chinese leading television channel.
- Generating sales and foot fall report of each week.
- Leading a team of 30 staffs.
University of Greenwich, MBA International Business 2019 – 2020
- Modules: International Entrepreneurship, Managing across Cultures, International Marketing, Global Strategy, Financial Accounting.
- Research proposal: A comparative analysis of the marketing strategies adopted by Amazon in India and the UK markets.
Mahatma Gandhi University Kerala, Bachelor’s in Commerce 2014 - 2017
- management Modules: Marketing management, Human resource management, Modern banking, Financial accounting, Business Management
- Research Paper: A study on increase in use of online shopping apps.
Ghss Morazha, Kannur 2012 - 2014
- Modules: Accountancy, Business studies, Economics, Political science, English,