A self-motivated with a global outlook and has the drive, as well as the ability to handle pressure with minimal supervision and enthusiasts to get
Involved and hands-on approach. Has a attention to detail with strong passion in connecting people. Value customer relations, resulting to positive impact on customer retention and sales.
Sister Beauty Lounge - Abu Dhabi
May 2017 to February 2020
• Forecasting supply and demand to prevent over stocking and running out of stock.
• Submitting purchase details (vendor's info. Invoices and pricing) Internal database.
• Placing orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
• Coordinate regular inventory audit.
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products quality status upon deliver and storage.
• Stocks shelves and display counters.
• Manages and keeps updated inventory record.
• Ensure purchases do not exceed with budget.
• Ensuring strict monitoring of pull out products record.
• Responsible for weekly and monthly inventory.
Sisters Beauty Lounge - Abu Dhabi
February 2016 to April 2016
• Full knowledge of salon opening and closing procedure.
• Cleaning and maintaining salon's appearance.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab
• Helping prepare client for service.
• Ensuring clients are comfortable, offering beverages and something to read.
• Help out around with various salon tasks
• Conduct spa tour and introduce spa Menus courteously and efficiently and maintain a high level of customer service.
• Dealing with emergency solutions. Coordinating the response in a manner that ensured complete resolution includes. Reporting of all incidents and accidents guest compliants. Admin Assitant
JM FUEL CENTE - Manila
August 2013 to 2015
JM FUEL CENTER - Manil
June 2009 to July 2013
Davao Security Investigation - Manila
July 2004 to September 2005
TOKAI RIKA - Manila
June 2004 to June 2004
BUILDING ATTENDANT/House Keeping
MEGA MAINTENANCE AND ALLIED SERVICES - Manila
April 2002 to October 2002
• Willing to work on a shift basis including evenings and weekends.
• Always smartly dressed, articulates and presentable.
• Ability to take ownership of issues and to work alone with little or no supervision.
• Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to respond to timeframes and deadlines with pace. Education
High school or equivalent
• Team Player.
• Excellent English Verbal and written communication.
• Proven customer service skills.
• Good analytical skills with a solution oriented approach.
• Providing exceptional service, Building loyal relationships, solving problems.
• Increasing sales.
• Flexible with scheduling & amp; available to work on retail hours.
• Proficient in Microsoft office programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.)