NAME : SHAIB ECHESA MAKOKHA
ID. NO : 32688742
YEAR OF BIRTH : 1996
NATIONALITY : KENYAN.
GENDER : MALE.
MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE.
PHONE NUMBER : 074*******
LANGUAGES : ENGLISH,SWAHILI,LUHYA,ARABIC
E – Mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT TOWN : FEDHA- EMBAKASI IN NAIROBI COUNTY
• To be a resourceful, diligent and reliable technologist with an aim of putting theoretical knowledge into practice and expand the customer service world and its numerous applications in transport, communication and engineering and Information Technology. CAREER OBJECTIVES
• To work individually or as part of a development team with passion in a challenging and competitive environment to get new skills and share acquired skills for the mutual benefits of the organization and the clients.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
2015: The Eldoret National Polytechnic in Uasin Gishu County. Qualification: Diploma in mechanical Engineering Automotive option with a CREDIT – upper division.
Qualification: Certificate in professional potential. 2014:Computer Centre Kisii Branch- Kisii County.
Qualification: Certificate in Computer studies
2012: Butere Boys High School in Kakamega County.
Qualification: Attained a mean grade of C Plain
2008: Shibale Primary School
Qualification: Attained 355 marks out of 500 marks. WORK EXPERIENCE
• 2020:Jan- June: worked as a customer care executive for AIRTEL KENYA at ISON BPO KENYA in Nairobi
• 2019: signed up as a call center executive at ADEPT TECHNOLOGIES in Nairobi
• 2018: July-Dec: served as a perishables air cargo agent for KUEHNE +NAGEL at JOMO KENYATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
• 2017:Jan-2018June: Worked as a customer service representative for MULTICHOICE KENYA at HORIZON CONTACT CENTERS and also as a call center team captain.
• 2016: Served in REMIT KENYA as an enumerator in data collection and analysis.
• 2015 :Nov-Dec Motor vehicle Technician and data analyst for the ODS offices in MUMIAS SUGAR COMPANY LTD.
• Team work.
• Hard work.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Highly motivated.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Computer skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to keep proper records.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Ability to work for long odd hours.
• Attending cultural and religious services.
• Making Friends.
• Studying literature in technology.
• Mrs. Trizah Kinyua
Head of Human Resources
ISON BPO KENYA
Team Leader Adept Technologies Nairobi
• Mr. Bramwel
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Kuehne +Nagel Air Perishables
• Mrs. Betty Muiga
Horizon Contact Centers limited
Mombasa Road Nairobi