Seeking a position at an Organization, where I can utilize my skills, apply what I have been studying and learnt from my experience, focusing on Business managerial issues, Human Resources Management and public relations.
Faculty of English Commerce/ Business Department : Human Resources Management Major – Alexandria University
From 2013 to 2017
Graduated From :Saint Michael Catholic Schools
High School Degree, 1999 – 2013.
1) Admin Assistant at Maridive Group for oil & Services . (From May 2019 to Present) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- perform data entry and scan document
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems and invoices with Marine superintendent
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Coding and Archiving Vessels' Invoices.
- Operating Vessels' Statuses of work (ON-HIRE, OFF-HIRE) documents.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Maintain office supplies and stationary for department. 2) Admin Assistant at International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) at Arab Academy for science and technology. (From July 2018 to January 2019 ) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing The ICPC at Lebanon, Syria, Joran and Egypt.
- Assigning tasks to Volunteers and following them
- Arranging Flight Tickets and travel appointments.
- Preparing Personal Travel Documents required from Embassies.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Organizing the contest in Lebanon, Syria and Jordan.
- Arranging Touristic Programs for any coming foreign delegation in Egypt.
- Arranging Honoring Ceremony at the Arab Academy for science and Technolo 3) CEO Executive Assistant at Raktos Company (From November 2017 To April 2018 ) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
-Answer and direct phone calls
- Develop and maintain a filing system (Online and Offline)
- Generating Auditing checklists and auditing all the stores Page
4) Agent at Sutherland Global Services – du customer care Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering inquiries
- Customer Satisfaction
Training & Courses
1) Leadership and Business Development Training at US General Consulate 2018 2) French Language – DELF A2
3) Organizational Behavior Course – 2018
4) Tour Guide at Bibliotheca Alexandria
(From 2015 to 2016) )
- Doing Guiding Tours for the Egyptian public & Tourists
- Introducing Culturama Shows. ( The Culturama is the first nine screens worldwide that present Shows about the Egyptian History and Civilization which the bibliotheca was patented for )
- Doing " Out Reach " Campaign . (it's a special service carried out for the Schools inside Egypt to make them more aware of the bibliotheca services ) 5) Conversation English Course at The Russian Cultural Center. Voluntarily work :
1) Public Relations member at Make a Contribution Club - (MAC Club)
(From January 2016 to Present)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing Sports days and Cultural events.
- Fund Raising Events.
- Facilitation to the Refugees with the Partnership of UNHCR.
- Organize Foreign welcoming Visits, Social events (Mostly contributed with HEYA) and exhibitions.
- Arrange interviews with public figures, Prepare and distribute media- release-. Page
- Preparing Quartered Cultural days
2) Human Resources & Development Member at Model of European Union 2015 Duties and responsibilities:
- Having TOTs about psychology to can deal with the participants Such as :( Personology, Body Language, Confirmation bias, Self-deception, and other topics)
- Preparing Interviews structure sheets and select appropriate Interviews' Questions - Selecting process
- Motivating and monitoring the participants through the sessions by giving them guiding and stimulating notes.
- Observing participants' weaknesses and strengths and work on them to develop - Evaluating and Profiling.
3) Delegate at Model Of European Union 5112
- Attending English economic and political sessions
- Attending energizing workshops
Skills & Expertise
Computer Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Arabic: Mother-tongue
• English: Excellent (Reading, written and spoken)
• French (DELF A2)
• Team - Worker
• Problem solving and crisis handling
• Critical thinking and appraisal Leadership and team building
• Negotiable and flexible
• Multi-tasking and time oriented