Lagos 10061, Nigeria. Email: email@example.com OLAIDE RIDWAN ABIMBOLA
OBJECTIVE Problem solving Oriented Engineer with the zeal to work effortlessly to meet target, requirement and solve problem. Technically proficient in oral communication, leadership, good relationship and management skills to drive business growthandperformance.
· Prog. Lang: Python/C /Html&CSS/MS-Office tools
· Software: Proteus/OrCAD/MATLAB /AutoCAD/Circuit wizard.
· Programmable logic controller PLC usage.
· Website design and development.
· Power tools usage, fault diagnosing and troubleshooting
· Multitasking, excellent team work, good management skill and result driven EDUCATION
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE NIGERIA. 2019
B.Sc Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Second Class Upper Division (www.oauife.edu.ng)
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE, NIGERIA. 2014
OND Electronic and Electrical Engineering
SMARTFLOW Engineering Limited April 2019 - Present Automation Engineer
· Executed technical operations and manage process automation projectsin downstream retail oil and gas.
· Maintained and improved equipment and troubleshooting of critical fault in control panels and client’s facilities.
· Design and fabrication of electrical and electronic control panels with integration of sensors to perform automated work
· Designed and maintenance of FCC, ATG, FMS fueling control panels for clients and OKOMU Oil Palm using ATMega IC and Raspberry pi.
· Utilized computer-aided engineering tools AutoCAD to drawcircuit diagram that perform automated task.
· Installed Flow Meter Bowser automation and integration with flowsystems Page
on mobile trucks thereby enhancing full functionality and monitoring of Mobile Trucks fueling activities.
· Fabricated downstream fueling system control panels which includes: o Fuel Management System FMS panel (CODAB, Gilbarco Veeder- Root) which resulted in reduction of fuel losses and retainmore profit for clients.
o Automatic Tank Gauge ATG panel to make data available both onsite and remotely.
o Forecourt Controller FCC panel (CODAB, Gilbarco Veeder-Root) ensuring proper management and recording fueling activities. B&B TECHNICAL LIMITED
Oct. 2018 - March 2019
· Responsible for all aspect of work including tray installation, high level lighting and power installation, responded and provided technical assistance/troubleshooting of faulty electrical equipment.
· Designed and construction of smart home automation panel - internet monitoring & bluetooth controlled system (Internet of Things IoT).
· Electrical installation of building with integration of smart home automation system.
NIGERIAN EAGLE FLOUR MILLS LIMITED
Sept. 2017 – March 2018
· Assisted electricians to design power and control circuit for electricdrives and other engineering equipment within the company.
· Assisted electricians to Install, repair and maintain sensor-controlled systems within the plant such as milling machines and ensuring smoothand continuous operation.
· Maintained proper record and comprehensive report of breakdown, spare part used, disconnected motors and time taken for job completion.
· Used power tools and other hand tools to troubleshoot fault inside electrical panel and rectification of faults using appropriate circuitdiagram. CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
· Radio Frequency RF Training (www.nieeelagos.org.ng) NIEEE
· The Nigeria Society of Engineer GMNSE (Graduate Student Membership).
· Health, Safety and Environment HSE (International Association of Safety Professionals IASP)
· Programmable Logic Controller PLC Course (ude.my/Uc-ef58880a-0321-435f-9ba7- 449741119f61)
· Excellent complex problem-solving skills by using logic and reasoning to identify problems and fault in electrical systems; and using appropriate tools to implement rectification.
· Assembling and testing electronic equipment and systems withinschematic specifications.
· Industrial Installation of electrical equipment with HSE and IEEE regulations compliance.
· Excellent knowledge of electrical/electrical engineering software tools suchasProteusandAutoCADforengineeringapplication.
· Excellent code writing and debugging, design and configuration.
· Good knowledge of Automation and control system.
· Ability to use Python Language to design system applications(Intermediate level
References Available upon request