Phone no: +91-630******* Email id: email@example.com
• To obtain a position in industry/IT where it is challenging and apply my knowledge and skills. so that I can contribute my maximum efforts to keep the industry/IT in its highest position along with my career growth.
Year of passing
Deemed to be
EEE 2017-2021 78%
Sri Chaitanya Junior
R VV ZP High School Secondary
- 2014-2015 75%
• NCC “C” certificate holder.
• Electrical Vehicle Development by Imperial Society of Innovative Engineers (ISIE).
• Technical event coordinator in Automobile Engineering Design Competition held in KLEF.
• Event Coordinator in SAMYAK 2019 National Level Techno-Management Event.
• Participated in National level and All India level Marathons held at Mangalore on 2020 INTERNSHIP: (May 2019-June2019)
Thermal power plant in Vijayawada
• I learn the process of power generation by using thermal. In the power plant there are multiple Machines to use the power generation.
• This internship is very help full to know the generation of power like how to generate, which of the components to be used, what are the precautions to be taken, how much power needs the consumer in daily average.
• Weight measuring system by using Arduino.
• Building a Balancing Roof trusses.
• Construction of step down Transformer.
• Mini calculator by using JAVA program.
• Fire Extinguisher using Drone.
SOFTWARE SKILLS / TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• C, Java, MATLAB, MULTISIM, Simlink, Ultiboard, AutoCAD
• Hardware Knowledge: Arduino, PCB- Designing
• Good verbal, communication skills and written skills.
• Hard worker.
• Highly motivated and eager to learn new things
• Strong motivational and leadership skills.
• Father’s Name: Telagathoti Anjaiah
• Nationality: Indian
• Date of Birth: 07/07/1998
• Address for correspondence: D NO: 3-69, Maddiralla Muppalla, Nagulupalapadu mandal, Prakasam District, PIN: 523181.
• Languages Known: Telugu and English.
• I declare that particulars of information and facts in the resume are complete and correct and I take full responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Place: Ongole