• On the last job was leading a team of 9 members & driving them towards process efficiency; managing the complete procurement & logistics business portfolio
• Successfully executed Supply Chain across Middle East, West Africa, UK, USA, Tanzania for Geotechnical/Survey (Marine & Land)
• Administered all Procurement, export & import of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitored all financial and currency processes and transactions and managed all communication with export authorities for all required countries
• Designed and implemented all Procurement/import/export strategies and activities and ensured adherence to all project requirements and oversaw all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers
• Working experience with Geotechnical, Mechanical, Chemical, Agro Chemical, Leather and raw- materials
• Efficient organizer skilled in inducing valuable efficiency enhancements and managing a wide spectrum of tasks across the supply chain (procurement, export, import, logistics & warehouse) processes along with knowledge of latest trends and control techniques
• Handled various Project operations with equipment resourcing and people management, staff training, certification and pass management for critical locations (Islands and overseas)
• Maintained quality standards for incoming / outgoing materials, ensured stringent adherence to quality standards, norms & practices
• Provided logistical support for inventory control stores & shortage management; managed supply chain for distributing goods in warehouse to end-users for achieving targets within specified parameters
• Proficiency in carrying out inventory/warehouse management; Planning of material for replenishing stock items by raising purchase indents/delivery advices & scrutinizing purchase indents for equipment
• Expertise in maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock verification; monitoring hygiene; taking safety measures as per the quality standards
• An effective communicator with strong relationship management skills with the capability to relate to people at any level of business and management across the globe; possess excellent analytical and negotiation skills
• Enhanced market share of the organization by collaborating with various business units; delivered cost effective logistics solutions across the distribution channel Career Timeline (Recent 5 Organizations)
Since Nov’18 with Horizon Geosciences, SAIF Zone Sharjah, UAE as Senior Logistics Manager Key Result Areas:
• Spearheading the end-to-end Strategic Planning & Leadership, Supply Chain Management, Vessel mobilization, Off-shore Operations, Mobilization Projects, Logistics, Export & Import Operations, Warehouse Operations, Audits, Vendor Management & Assessment, Stakeholder Engagement, Annual Logistics Budget Planning, Cost Optimization, MIS Reports, Safety & Compliance Management, Performance Assessment & Evaluation, Training & Development and People Management
• Maintaining contracts with Suppliers and logistic providers; liaising with service providers regarding logistical support Procurement
Cost, Quality &
Moasser Raza Khan
A versatile, accomplished & goal-oriented professional with 22 years of experience in Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Export & Import Functions, Warehouse Management, Cost Optimization, Stakeholder Engagement, Training & Development and People Management with proven track record of delivering consistent business results through adept leadership and application of sound management practice 009*********** email@example.com
Fata Tanning Ltd.
Gala Investments Ltd./Unaoil
Italtec Industrial Services Ltd./
Fugro Middle East
• Providing complete support in documentation, sanction and transactions regarding procurement and import of equipment, materials and samples, export of equipment and materials to the branches & project sites in other countries & locations
• Monitoring the all purchases and supplier payments
• Collaborating with custom house agents, C&F agents and other external agencies for ensuring timely clearances and cost effective transport solutions; negotiating with transporters to ensure cost-effective movement of consignment
• Formulating strategies to strengthen warehouse, distribution and transportation (Air/ Surface/ Multimodal) operations to increase effectiveness, improve service and ensure customer satisfaction
• Monitoring & driving country specific & customer specific safety norms and intact packing of export containers with required materials or unless specified by the customer
• Driving warehouse and logistics operations, ensuring that audit and compliance requirements are met
• Meeting safety requirements for material handling equipment by periodic audit inspection along with the SHE Team
• Formulating MIS & database reflecting the trends & developments of the company regarding sales, business development, vendor reconciliation for budgetary and strategic review to enhance the business of the company
• Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process Highlights:
Apr’13-Oct’18 with Fugro Middle East, Dubai, UAE as Operations Coordinator Highlights:
• Led the successful mobilization of various Geotechnical Projects across UAE, KSA, Qatar, Kuwait, Tanzania, Madagascar, Egypt & Bangladesh for renowned clients such as Emmar, Metro 2020, DWC, DP World, Adnoc, Hail & Ghasha, Aramco, McDermott & several others
• Headed a team of over 120 employees, managed the complete procurement, resource planning, logistics operations, manpower/equipment deployment, certifications and safety/off-shore training
• Maintained robust contracts with suppliers, transporters & logistic providers
• Offered complete purchase, transportation & logistical support
• Controlled all plant and equipment procurement, warehousing, inventory, repairs and maintenance
• Monitored the complete HSE policy & norms in the work shop and site Previous Experience
Feb’09-Dec’12 with Gala Investments Ltd./Unaoil Nigeria Ltd., Kano, Nigeria as Import/Logistics Manager
• Directing the purchase and import teams and administering all purchase and import related transactions of the group of 7 companies & Unaoil Nigeria Ltd. (Suppliers, Banks, Government Agencies, Clearing Agents, etc.)
• Intimating top management with current process and procedures for purchase and imports and initiating business development activities to improvise imports and reduce import costs.
• Leading a team of 7 members under procurement and import of raw-material, machineries, spare parts and chemicals.
• Streamlining the reporting system and re-organizing systems in warehousing.
• Supervising all the technical support function and handling group immigration and travel matters (for expatriates).
• Resolving all logistical & group insurance issues.
• Responsible to supervising IT management (server, computer system etc.) Sep’07-Jan’09 with Italtec Industrial Services Ltd./ Y.V. Leather, Kano, Nigeria as Import/Logistics Manager
• Handled all administrative and management (joint) decision taken for the company.
• Headed a team of 20 workers and reported directly to top Management.
• Responsible for procurement, imports, documentations, office sales, deliveries, payment and logistics matters.
• Handled all Immigration/Travel, Government and Bank matters. Aug’01-Jul’07 with Fata Tanning Ltd., Kano, Nigeria as Head- Export Department
• Coordinated with government agencies and forwarded agents in respect of export.
• Presented critical reports for production and export regarding management information system and planning.
• Initiated internal checks & cost-effective controls and handled the work management responsibilities.
• Managed the production planning and control activities.
• Procurement and Import of raw-material, machinery, plant and equipment and chemicals. Nov’98-Dec’00 with Ahmed Y. Al Yami Est. Toqbah, Saudi Arabia as Admin. Officer
• Handled office data management, corresponded with suppliers/customers, preparation of quotation and sales order for the customers.
• Reverted to product related queries, maintained correspondence and checked monthly reports required by the head office. Led the successful mobilization of
major Marine Geotechnical Vessel &
Projects across Middle East, Taiwan,
UK and USA for major clients such as
WPD in Taiwan and Aramco in KSA
Functioned as the Mentor &
Counsellor of subordinate
staffs in logistics
relations with various
departments to resolved the
Developed supply chain
stragegies to enhance cost
Led the successful
Geotechnical Equipment to
various locations in UAE
Worked on various projects
for renowned clients such as
McDermott, L&T, KGO, KBR,
DP World, Besix, Emmar,
Adnoc & others
• Junior Management Training Programme (Fugro Academy)
• Certificate in Golden Rules of HSE (Fugro Academy)
• Certificate in Anti-Bribe Policy
• Certificate in Defensive Driving (UAE)
• Certificate Course in Network Engineering from ICI Patna, India in 1997 Academic Details
• Diploma in RDBMS Oracle (D2K & SSI) Bangalore, India in 1998
• Diploma in Computer Science from Informatics Computer Institute, Cambridge University Local Examination Syndicate Centre in India in 1996
• HSC from V. K. S. College, Patna, India in 1992
• SSC from Don Bosco Academy, Patna, India in 1990 Personal Details
Date of Birth: 1st January 1974 Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu & Arabic Passport Details: Z4983754- Expiry 18th February 2029 Nationality: Indian Address: 805 Diamond Plaza, Majaz 2, Sharjah, U.A.E. IT Skills
• Server & Networking
• MS Windows & Office
• Internet Applications