MIRELLA ANN A. VITUG
Home Address: #** **. ******* ***********, *** Miguel Betis, Guagua, Pampanga
Contact #: +63-917*******
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROFILE / CAREER SUMMARY:
• With 6 years of experience in Information Technology providing application, technical support and management skills.
• Career experience in service desk and management environments
• Highly adept in system analysis, diagnostics, and troubleshooting and conflict resolutions
• Exhibit excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
• Very organized, good in prioritizing tasks and can work on a number of different services at once with proper planning, monitoring and controlling using appropriate tools and techniques
• Works well in team environments and displays strong works ethics WORK EXPERIENCE:
BDO Unibank, Inc.
1. Host Administration
July 16, 2018 – January 27,2020
• Maintained and manage all user account nationwide.
• Provide support to users and project implementation
• Recommendations to address escalated issues and concerns that needs management attention
• Interfaced with IT management on issues requiring escalation.
• Perform other related functions that may be assigned from time to time
• Handle user’s inquiries via inbound calls and email correspondence.
• Conduct UAT for application administration modules of new and modified systems Contract Analyst, Information Technology Group
October 16, 2016 – July 15, 2018
• Facilitate the processing of new contracts, as well as the subsequent renewal, update and/or termination.
• Review ITO contracts for completeness and accuracy, and addresses questions related to contract management.
• Appointing contract preparation with vendor representatives.
• Facilitate the Service Performance Review for Vendor.
• Draft, review and negotiate contracts to attain achievable risk levels
• Advice and interpret contract requirements, obligations, and risks.
• Devise logical approaches and suggest to address complex issues.
• Co-ordinating and making weekly and monthly report. Vendor Management, Information Technology Group
October 01, 2014 – October 15, 2016
• Working with service providers (SP) and other concerned parties to ensure the availability of maintenance services for IT equipment within his scope
• Evaluating service provider performance and working with the service providers to address performance issues
• Monitoring of equipment records and vendor contact information in asset repository.
• Plan and implement support distribution for hardware maintenance services
• Dispatching and coordinating with internal support and vendor to facilitate proper and immediate resolution of referred service calls
• Monitoring, validating and updating of assigned service call tickets from receipt up to resolution.
• Perform quality assurance by randomly call branch/users to validate completeness of delivered service and to get feedback on performance of attending service personnel
• Co-ordinating and making weekly and monthly report of the team. Technical and Application Support, Information Technology Group April 01, 2013 - September 30,2014
• Handled ticket, analyze the request
• Solving end user’s queries and guide them patiently for instruction and basic troubleshooting on their computer issues
• Perform troubleshooting techniques over the phone or via remote desktop to identify and resolve the issues
• Provide technical support to end-users on proprietary software and application including installation basic usage and appropriate service level to warranty
• Established patterns to reoccurring issues and provides input to development teams
• Ghost Image all units, Configuration of desktop accounts and settings, Install Software and Hardware
• Installing and Configuring hardware operating system and applications
• Replacing part as required, like Hard Disk and Memory etc. Handled Projects
• Nationwide T4S Migration Banking System
• Nationwide Windows XP to Windows 7 Migration
• Nationwide Installation Symantec Anti-Virus
• Nationwide Narrowcast Configuration
TRAININGS / CERTIFICATION:
June 20-21, 2017
Effective Business Writing
February 8-9, 2017
Communicating of Business Result
November 24, 2016
AMA Computer College (AMA)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (March 2013) San Fernando, Pampanga
Year 2009 – 2013
Mr. Efren D. Hernandez
Senior Assistant Vice President
BDO Unibank, Inc.
Mr. Rodrigo Gutierrez
Program Head – Engineering Department
AMA Computer College