Client Service Specialist
647-***-**** email@example.com Brampton, ON
Graduate in psychology with over three years of experience in a variety of client focused roles. Driven to help organizations thrive and become more efficient. Adept at maintaining strong client relationships and enhancing the client experience. Skilled in prioritizing and completing tasks independently or collaborating with a team.
Overview Of Skills
• Ability to communicate with individuals in a professional manner
• Detail oriented with multi-tasking, organizational, interpersonal skills
• Able to work with various technology systems such as Microsoft office programs, AS400, PEGA, SPSS
• Data collection and statistical analysis
• Extremely flexible schedule and willing to work extra when necessary to meet deadlines Professional Experience
Scotiabank Business Service Centre Mississauga ON Payment Service Representative March 2019 – August 2020
• Validate and authenticate client information and supporting documentation prior to enforcing change to business accounts
• Receiving, sorting, distributing mail and client information to internal departments.
• Assist in providing administrative and processing support by gathering data, investigating issues, and contacting clients.
• Providing client with sensitive banking information regarding account.
• Enhanced organization, security, and productivity of team by creating and implementing excel tracking system
• Collaborating with various departments to identify missing or supporting documents for financial problems faced by commercial and corporate businesses
• Cross-trained new and old employees on various processing functions completed by our team
Starbucks Brampton ON
Barista October 2018 – March 2019
• Applied health & safety procedures and guidelines during operating hours.
• Cleaned and maintained the beverage area, display cases, equipment and transaction area
• Delivered general information regarding promotions to the public.
• Prepared coffee-based and other beverages on request University of Guelph Human Resources Guelph ON
Clerical Support May 2017 - Dec 2017
• Created employee files and organized the documents in the filing system.
• Answered phone calls in professional manner providing answers when possible and transferring calls or taking messages when necessary
• Greeting visitors at the front desk while also providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance or directing them appropriately
• Processing incoming and outgoing mail for all departments. Dr. Raveendran & Associates Mississauga ON
Dental Administrative Assistant Jan 2016 – April 2017 & Jan 2018 - March 2019
• Entered new patients and updated information for existing patients in database
• Scheduled and confirmed patient’s appointments according to patient preferences
• Composed weekly report of patients seen and procedures performed
• Successfully planned and coordinated company events
• Maintained front desk calendar, scheduling meetings and ensuring no conflicts occur Volunteer Experience
Iron Rings Tutoring Mississauga ON 2010
• Helped students solve basic math, reading and writing problems
• Assisted students with staying focused and being able to concentrate
• Initiated various games and activities to help children be active and relieve stress Mississauga Central Soccer Club Mississauga ON 2010-2012
• Assisted children with soccer practice
• Refereed soccer games and tournaments
South Asian Autism Awareness Centre Scarborough ON 2017
• Engage individuals into group activities to teach social behaviour
• Engage individuals in activities that they enjoy and can excel at
• Employed a variety of instructional techniques to meet the needs of each student
• Developed understanding of the different strengths of each student Education
Bachelor of Honours Psychology University of Guelph, Guelph ON 2018 Certificate in Public Policy and Administration University of Guelph, Guelph ON 2018