Frank A. Rich II
Wilmington, DE 19809
Warehouse Manager who manages distributions systems and ensures the efficiency of operations. Adept at making quick decisions in busy environments to maintain productivity. Specializes in setting production objectives, managing staff, and resolving issues.
• Profound knowledge of managing large-scale warehouse distribution systems
• Extensive experience monitoring staff performance and providing motivation
• Solid knowledge of lean principles and techniques to maximize customer value
• Profuse knowledge of product handling practices and inventory movement
• Ability to implement industry safety standards
• Demonstrates communication and organizational abilities
Commercial Warehouse Manager August 2019-Present
Armstrong Relocation – New Castle, DE
• Focused on the daily inbound and outbound operation from shipping and receiving.
• Controlled customer’s new and old inventory.
• Managed all warehouse supplies.
• Worked with TWC container program with all shipments in and out of warehouse.
• Assisted with the project management of new jobs.
Operations Manager January 2019-August 2019
Premier Office Solutions – Willow Grove, PA
• Managed the shipping and receiving of products.
• Managed the maintenance of the facility.
• Scheduled the daily trucks.
• Supervised the refurbishing department
Warehouse Manager August 2018-December 2018
Greenway Comfort Solutions – Claymont, DE
• Ordered parts for the jobs.
• Pulled permits for the jobs.
• Managed attendance records of installers.
• Responsible for ordering service parts for the trucks.
• Managed returns.
• Responsible for inventory.
• Managed record keeping of install accounts.
Warehouse Operations Manager May 2017-July 2018
Certified Moving and Storage – Philadelphia, PA
• Managed inbound/outbound freight – inputted all product and customer relations into company computer software.
• Handled all employees’ timesheets for payroll.
• Accountable for employees following all the handbook functions.
• Responsible for all building maintenance and any issues related to the building.
• Responsible for all vehicles/fleet with rentals and owned vehicles.
Warehouse Manager/Foreman July 2001-March 2017
Hooke Interiors – Newark, DE
• Monitored employee activities and set production goals.
• Ensured full implementation of quality standards.
• Oversaw the shipping and receiving of various products.
• Maintained facility safety guidelines.
• Efficiently performed multiple tasks throughout the warehouse facility.
High School Diploma – 1992
Mount Pleasant High School – Wilmington, DE