UMOH, UDUAK GODWIN
No. ** High Tension Street, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
A distinct and highly motivated individual with a strong take to accountability and unquestionable integrity, seeking to provide high quality service channeled towards attaining organizational goals and self-development.
PERSONAL DATA PERSONAL QUALITIES
● Skilled and experienced in customer service delivery
● Good knowledge of system maintenance/repairs
● Trained safety personnel with good knowledge of organizational safety audit.
● Proficient in computer Network/Server installations and management
● Proficient in Microsoft suites packages
● Proficient in Online and Internet Operations
● Ability to multitask seamlessly
● Good analytical ability with attention to details
● Eloquent speaker with good presentation skills and a relatively fast and good writer. WORK EXPERIENCE
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC)
College of Nursing Sciences, Birnin Kebbi July, 2019–May, 2020 Ahmadu Bello Way, Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
Position: Course Instructor (Introduction to ICT)
● Preparation and delivery of lectures
● Preparation, administration, and invigilation of examinations
● Other responsibilities as assigned by the authorities PAIGAS (Pan-African Institute for Global Affairs and Strategy) CDS Group
Auditor and Control Personnel of the CDS group.
Carrying out Public Enlightenment Campaigns on Migration issues. Address: No. 39 High Tension Street,
Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
State Of Origin: Akwa Ibom State
D.O.B: 3rd June
Marital Status: Single
● Good communication skills (Oral/Written)
● Good leadership skills and managerial
● Very smart with good technical know-how
● Observant with good analytical ability
● Open to ideas and innovation
● A very fast learner and good team player
● Good organizational ability with strong
sense of responsibility
● Proactive individual with good initiative
● Good relationship management and easily
Collaborative Planning of Public Events like the “Walk Against Corruption” campaign organized by the Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) Nationwide in collaboration with NYSC.
Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organization on issues of legal and illegal migration.
Serving as a Cadet Marshal for the Nigerian Immigration service (NIS).
Sensitization and inauguration of PAIGAS clubs in institutions and follow-up for compliance with regulatory guidelines.
PALMCOAST MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED July, 2018 - July, 2019 13 Nwaniba Road, Uyo Akwa Ibom State
Position: Credit Admin/Loans Review Officer (Risk Management Department) Job Description:
● Preparation of offer letters, and disbursement instructions.
● Cross checking CAMs (Credit Appraisal Memorandums) to ensure that disbursement is in tandem with approval.
● Documentation compliance and processing of collateral items and handing them over to legal department for safekeeping.
● Timely detection and reporting of deterioration in asset quality.
● Monthly review of credit portfolio of the Bank to ensure alignment with prudential guidelines and other regulations and recommend appropriate provisioning.
● Preparation of returns on credit portfolio to CBN
● Monitoring and ensuring PAR ratio is 5%
● Monitoring of credits and Presentation of Cheques when due.
● Rendering of monthly Credit Bureau reports.
● Supporting the risk manager on ensuring mitigation of all risks in the bank (i.e operational, reputational, market, credit, liquidity etc)
PALMCOAST MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED April, 2015 – July, 2018 13 Nwaniba Road, Uyo Akwa Ibom State
Position: Assistant System Administrator
● Maintenance of IT Infrastructures
● Database Management and collation of all Transactions
● Management and Administration of corporate site and update implementation
● Generation and delivery of reports for various departments
● Sending and receipt of mails to and from correspondent banks, customers, associates, etc STUDENT INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE (SIWES) 2014 – 2015 Akwa Ibom State Council For Arts and Culture
Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Position: Data Processing Officer (Payroll Department) Job Description:
● Data entry
● Preparation and Computation of Staff Payroll
● Basic System Diagnose and Maintenance
● Evaluation and Recommendation for upgrades and updates of hardware and software respectively.
● HERITAGE POLYTECHNIC, EKET, AKWA IBOM STATE.
Higher National Diploma (HND) Computer Science 2018
● IMFI ICT ACADEMY, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE
National Innovation Diploma (NID) Networking and System Security 2013
● ITAM SECONDARY SCHOOL ITAM, ITU, AKWA IBOM STATE West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) 2010
● COVENANT ACADEMY NUR/PRI SCHOOL, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 2004
Introduction to CISCO Networking (Coursera Cisco Academy)
Basic First Aid and CPR (HSE Level 1)
General Health Safety and Environment (HSE Level 2)
Onshore and Offshore Health Safety and Environment (HSE Level 3) LEADERSHIP ROLES
● Senior Prefect 2009/2010 Academic Session
Itam Secondary School, Obong Itam, Itu Local Government Area.
● Vice President (International Affairs) 2011/2012 Session Nigerian Association of Computer Science Students (NACOSS) IMFI ICT Academy Chapter
● State Secretary 2012/2013 Session
Nigerian Association of Computer Science Students (NACOSS) Akwa Ibom State Chapter.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Reading motivational, watching movies, Music, and Public Speaking. REFEREES
Mr. Iniobong Utong
Palmcoast Microfinance Bank
13 Nwaniba Road, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Mr. Henry Beluchukwu
HibSoftech Consultant, 8 Oriarewo Street
Lekki-Ajah Express Way, Lagos State, Nigeria
Pastor Jimmy J. Udoh
Regional Pastor/Area Superintendent
The Apostolic Church Nigeria
Afaha Ibesikpo Area, Uyo Field