E D U C A T I O N
Political Science B.A. 2021
Africana Studies B.A. 2021
P U B L I C A T I O N S
- TIFFANY DARWISH Interview
- Sonia Stein "passerby" Interview
- Voice Magazine - Scarlet & Black.
V I D E O S
“Toxic Masculinity A Seat At Our Table S1
“Athletic Activism: LeBron, Serena, &
Kaepernick A Seat At Our Table S1
T E C H N I C A L S K I L L S
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Tamaj Amir is a Content Coordinator whose experience is concentrated in Business Operations and General Business / General Skills and Activities, with exposure to Information Technology / Project Management. Tamaj Amir's experience is Mid Level, with about 4 years of experience in Managerial Roles.
TamajAmir.com 862-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn
The RealReal Inc.
• In-House Photographer, capturing hundreds of outﬁts, articles of clothing, and other relevant material per week.
• Style and Dress enormous catalogue of outﬁts including basic tops and bottoms to one-of-a-kind pieces.
• All photos taken submitted and uploaded to
CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF SOCIAL MEDIA
95 North Entertainment
• Pioneered and Developed Company’s Social Media
Presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, Creating Online Visibility
• Introduced company to favorable Social Media Practices including the usage of SEO Marketing, Analyzing target demographics vs actual demographic, Content Creation and Management, and many more.
• Created and ensured consisted posting schedule, growing audience to three-hundred plus, only during company’s seed stage.
• Spearheaded content creation; producing videos,
photoshoots, and other media for online space.
Black Student Union - Rutgers University
• Proposed and facilitated, as well as maintained
organization’s budget; providing funding to appropriate ventures and outlined the most effective measures for spending and building funds.
• Directly responsible for the allocation of upwards of
$50,000 per year.
• Proposed budget for, facilitated and hosted (3) annual music festivals featuring a multitude of internationally recognizable artists.
Black Lives Matter - NJ/RU
• Oversaw all daily operations, managing all Committee Leaders and Subcommittee groups.
• Guided all teams, including Action & Advocacy, Finances, Public Relations, etc. to have realistic and obtainable goals for organization.
• Coordinated, organized, and hosted numerous
demonstrations over the course of 4 years bringing in crowds from the tens to hundreds.
Core Requirement Committee - Rutgers University
• Alongside Academic Faculty and Staff, Constructed and Introduced Two New Curriculum Standards, Centering Diversity, Inclusion, and the Common Future of
• Designed for Rutgers School of Arts and Science, representing over 60,000 students, has been adopted by over 150 Academic Departments.
PAUL ROBESON CULTURAL CENTER
•Assign Tasks to, and supervise, Ofﬁce Assistant Employees
•Schedule and Organize Events for Visiting Parties/ Entities
•Run and Maintain Center Social Media and Emails