EKWUEME ANENE ANTHONY.
• To work in an establishment where my ability and experience will be optimized, by adding values through dedication and measurable contribution to the quality of the organizational goals.
• Seeking a challenging career within an enabling environment that offers the scopes and opportunity to grow and develop both in technicalities hardware, software, talent and skills.
State of Origin: Enugu
Date of birth: 11th September, 1992
Marital Status: Single
Contact Address: 8 Ayola Street, Oworoshoki, Lagos State, Nigeria. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+234) 070********
INSTITUTION QUALIFICATION PERIOD
Enugu State University of Science
and Technology, Enugu, Enugu
B.ENG, Electrical Electronics
Engineering (2nd Class Lower Division
Government Technical College
Enugu, Enugu State.
NABTEB(Trade Test Certified) 2004 - 2010
Divine Love Primary School
Enugu, Enugu State
First School Leaving Certificate 1998 - 2004
Organisation Major Functions(ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEER)
Eko Maintenance Ltd
March 2019 till date
• co- ordination of a team that specialises in
electrical work installations and maintenace in
high rise buildings
• carry out assignments and prepare reports on
• contractor management
• fire alarm system maintenace and installation of faulty devices,(smoke detectors,smoke dampers,)
• access controle system maintenace
• cctv system maintenace
• maintenance of HVAC systems
• report taking and ducumentation
• diagnose and repair or replace faulty electrical system
• respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective and preventive
maintenace as required.
• intercom system maintenace
• take reasonable care of my own safty
• take reasonable care of the safty of other that might be affected
• comply with all reasonable safty policies and
procedures of the company including reporting of
hazard or incidents thruogh the company reporting
process and raising anomaly
ITB Nigeria Limited
April 2016 –March 2019
Electrical Electronics Engineer
(EKO TOWER 2, KURAMO BEACH RESIDENCE)
• installation of electical home wireing points(power points and lighting points)
• Installation of Fire Alarm Systems, Smoke Detector, Smoke Dampers.
• Installation and Termination of Power Panels, Power Distribution,
• installation and termination of sychronizing panel for 3 MP1500-MP1650E generators
• installation of Motor Drivers (VFD)
• Motor Drivers (VFD)
• Installation of HVAC systems (FCU)Fan Coil Unit
Chillers System and split unit air condition systems Nigerian Breweries AMA
April 2011 – September 2014
• Installations of Conveyor Automated Motorized
System Using Photo Electronic System
• Maintained All Electrical Systems using Motor and photo electronic emission such as Pasteurizer,
Palletizer, Filler, Bottle Washing Machine and
• Autodesk AutoCAD
• Microsoft Word,
• Microsoft Excel,
• packet tracer
• Design and Construction 3.5KVA Solar Inverter Systems.
• Biometric door access control
• Fire Protection Plan/fire alarm system (Smoke Detector Installation and Maintenance)
• Programming of Cisco systems.
• Construction of TOTAL EKO TOWER 2 BUILDING
• Construction TOTAL KURAMO BEACH RESIDENCE BUILDING SKILLS
• anlytical skills
• fire prevention and safty
• IT networking
• cctv installation
• access control
• team management
• technically oriented
• Easy adaptability to learning and understanding a new process in a dynamic environment.
• Result oriented team player.
• A target achiever with good self-image.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision.
• Effective communication and problem solving skills
• Experienced Electrical Engineer with analytical skills, team management and leadership, technically oriented, experiences in high educational industries. HOBBIES
Music, Reading, Soccer, Chess and Traveling
• Engr. Ekwueme Arinze
Frankrita Constructions Nig. Ltd
• Engr Francis Ohazulike
IT project manager
• Engr Wadih J Bechara
MPE project manager at ITB construction company
• Engr Karim Maaliki
Project manager at EKO Maintenance company