Contact No: +91-784*******
Seeking a position as an Senior Quality Engineer in a reputed Automobile/Manufacturing organization, where I can use my technical skills & leadership qualities to the upliftment of the company & personal growth. Profile Summary
• Senior Quality Engineer having 5 years experience in Process Control, Quality Management & Customer Quality.
• Good knowledge of 7 QC tools, 5s, Kaizen, SPC, CAPA, PPAP documents, Implementing SOP’s.
• Ensuring high quality of all components made and making improvements for achieving better quality.
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills, Strong leadership & organizational skills.
• Multitask oriented, Drive to surpass goals, Meeting deadlines. Professional Experience
Caparo Engineering India Ltd., Chennai - Largest manufacturer of Compressor housing for GM, Ford, TATA, Hyundai, Honeywell & Borg Warner.
Department: Quality Assurance
Designation: Graduate Engineer - In process & PDI
Experience: 3.5 Years (May - 2015 to Sep – 2018)
redi India Quality Services Pvt Ltd – Largest service provider for Quality Assurance and Quality management. Department: Quality Assurance
Designation: Engineer- Quality Assurance
Experience: 1 Year (Sep - 2018 to Sep – 2019)
Baleshwar Auto Pvt Ltd – Leading manufacturer & exporter of an assortment of Pipe Assembly, Metal Pipes, Low Pressure Pipe and oil filler assembly for Simpsons, Ashok Leyland, BEML, Same deutz – Fahr. Department: Quality Assurance
Designation: Senior Engineer- Quality Assurance & Customer Quality Experience: 9 Months (Sep - 2019 to Present)
• Responsible for inspection of product & Process quality.
• Responsibility of Line Inspectors and Verification of First off inspection report and patrol report.
• Problem solving using techniques like 7 QC Tools.
• Exposure in preparation of Quality System documents and PDI reports.
• Customer complaint analysis (8D report, 3W1H).
• Prepare & maintain all QA documents at PDI stage
• Manpower planning for all Quality gates & motivate them for achieving targets
• Training to employees & updation of employee’s skill matrix
• Maintain and developing 5s, Kaizen &Pokayoke
• Prepare MIS reports & taking action to reduce rework & rejection PPM
• Analyze the complaint and taking necessary Corrective & Preventive Actions.
• CFT team member for new Project.
• Worked in Quality documents like SPC, MSA, FMEA and Control Plan.
• Preparation of PPAP documents for new product and change in existing product or process. Key Skill
• Self-motivation and ability to take the initiative
• Quick learner, keen to learn and improve skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovative learner
• Adaptive to almost all environments
• Optimistic and straight forward thinker
D.No: 135, 3rdStreet,
Opposite to Zig Zag Printers, Gandhipuram,
• Mini Project : Eddy current braking system.
• Final Year Project : Design of Jig for air leakage test for self priming pumps at Kirloskar Brothers Ltd. Co-Curricular Activities
• Attended workshop on Non destructive testing conducted by Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology.
• Attended workshop on LAB VIEW conducted by Adithya Institute of Technology.
• Attended workshop on Casting design process using NX CAD conducted by CADD CENTRE.
• Participated in National Design Competition’14 conducted by CADD CENTRE. Achievements
• Reduction in rejection trend from 15% to 9% for casting & 5% to 2% for machining.
• Reduction in the customer complaint through various Control points.
• Production scrap percentage reduced and improved product quality.
• Developed self skill to achieve Quality, Productivity and Management.
• J-QUEST Project of TAFE-Simpson for Leak Proofing Component.
• Achieved PPM trend from 70000 PPM to 2500 PPM.
• Quality PDI rejection percentage reduced through cause and effect analysis. Instruments Handling
• Contour Tester
• Hardness Testing Machine
• Millipore Test
• Spectro Analyser
• Surface Roughness Tester
• Peel Back Tester
• Universal Testing Machine
• 2D Height Gauge, Vernier Calipers, Micrometer
Examination Name of the Institution Board/ University Year Percentage B.E
Maharaja Institute of Technology,
Anna University 2015 80
Kumaraswamy Matric Higher
Kumaraswamy Matric Higher
Salary drawn : Rs. 3.5 lacs/annum
Salary expected : Rs. 4.5 lacs/annum
Father’s name : Mr. M. Chinniaya
Mother’s name : Mrs. C. Amudha
Date of birth : 7th July 1994
Languages Known : English, Tamil
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Hobbies : Playing cricket & Solving puzzles
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowledge. Date :
Place : [C. SATHISH]