Malihe Hossein Abed
Mobile Phone: +*** (56) 750 3736
Private e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: August 13, 1976
Visa Status: Employee Visa
Languages: English, Farsi and some Arabic
A creative and innovative thinker, who craves challenges and who is not afraid to work outside the comfort zone. A motivated team player who consistently aims to push all expectations and exceed the goals with sound management principles and strong leadership ability. Pragmatic and result orientated, with a focus on bottom line results, has a track record of achieving and exceeding the standards of performance set out for any projects. Possesses passion, positivity, integrity, loyalty and hard work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sales & Marketing strategy, Business Development, Project Management, Spotting business opportunities, Implementing plans, Forward planning, Negotiation, strategic planning, Management, project management, Market research, financial statement analysis, risk management.
April 2014- present GHH Global General Trading LLC Executive Manager
Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
Confers with the chief executive officer and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis. 6. Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures. 2012 – Jan 2014 - NEX1 TV (Ashena Media Production) Dubai Head of Sales
Recruited to build a brand and create brand awareness in the market place for newly launched NEX1, to evaluate and increase sales and profits and pursue new business ventures including advertising, oversee all aspects of operations, leading long-range planning and business expansion while overseeing day-to-day leadership teams. Identify and negotiate new business opportunities; lead management and administration of sales and profit growth as well as business policies, procedures and controls.
• Initiated, designed and executed organization-wide sales strategy that repositioned the TV Station for growth/expansion beyond target expectation
• Conducted Market Research and liaised with independent agencies and brand teams to optimize return on investment for media planning and advertising management
• Instituted station-level daily communications tool emphasizing one-on-one discussion between TV Station managers and employees, communicating daily numbers, TV ratings, operational effectiveness and issues while offering open forum to discuss areas in need of improvement as well as positive recognition
• Set up and implemented an in-house sales and operations training program and weekly workshops
• Enhanced existing management review process that has resulted in proactive design of management improvement plans that addresses positive emphasis on change and management development.
• Performed all aspects of operations and training documentation
• Played vital role in adjusting and developing operational procedures
• Worked on development of in-house support programs and administrative systems to monitor TV rating progress
• Conducted feasibility assessments on various areas of the business model
• Maintain accurate cost verses sales forecasts and update as needed; manage all activity for media budget tracking. 2010 – 2012 -Broadcast Middle East Moby Group & News Corp Dubai Sales Manager – A Commercial
• Identified the factual market value of the advertising packages tailored to specific market need
• Was responsible to manage a team to service existing clients, create new leads in the market place and conducting ongoing research in to all competitors of Farsi speaking Media
• Conceptualized innovative strategic planning for the development of the TV Station
• Supported all sales staff to meet every targeted goals and objectives
• Assumed full responsibility in managing and monitoring TV station development
• Regularly developed and evaluated work plan for the development strategy
• Responsible on corporate identity such as the company website, PR and formal documentation 2007-2010 -Oriental Real Estate Dubai
• Managing a sales team and their clients
• Organize and implement client relations including : o Client Satisfaction Surveys
o Client development Activities
o Special Events
• Making sure that all targets were met on a monthly basis
• Generate leads through various contracts
• Provide monthly sales reports to the Directors
• Assist Sales Consultants to close deals
• Attend every possible networking business meeting to create more market awareness
• Selling off plan properties from single units to multiple floors to high profile clients
• Achieving more than 310 million in sales in the year 2008 Academic Achievements
Graduation, University of Iran- 1998, B.A. Clinical Psychology References
Available upon request