Ridgewood, NY 11385
P: 917-***-****, E: email@example.com
www.jankamudrakova.com IG:janka1321 beauty_by_janka SKILLS
• Dedicated and energetic photographer with 20+ years’ extensive experience in custom and specialized photography. Competent in capturing high quality images and organizing materials for photoshoots while displaying confidence and professionalism at all times. Conversant with different types of photography including fashion, editorial, fitness and portrait. In depth knowledge of working with advanced photography equipment and tools.
• Published photography work In Millard Sun Magazine 2019
• Awarded Photographer of Presov by city council for being chosen as the photographer whose work was displayed at the various galleries such as Max, ART, Sarris Gallery, Cafe Schwertz Gallery, IBT Gallery, Atrium, Savoy, Cafe Lampy Gallery, CT Gallery and published in various books and magazines. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Freelance Photographer 2015- present, New York, NY Self-Employed (Stetts Model Management, Wilhelmina Models NYC Showroom, FB Photography, ADJMI)
• Capture realistic images and shoot videos as the assignment dictates
• Pre-edit and edit images as needed
• Process photographs by resizing and retouching them
• Ensure appropriate photo quality
• Work with clients and vendors to decipher project needs
• Work with producers to ensure management of all photography assignments
• Prepare shoot sites as needed for particular projects
• Set up equipment and tools as needed for projects Fadil Berisha Photography 2011- 2020, New York, NY Senior Photographer/Photo Editor
• Edited visual materials for Miss Universe, Martha Steward, CHI, Rolex, Lexus & Gou Pei Couture’s advertising campaigns and promotions.
• Composed high-resolution photos and pre-press files for Vogue USA, Glamour, Teuta, New You, Martha Steward and O magazines.
• Responsible for the pre-planned marketing strategies for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Miss Universe Pageant, The UN First Ladies Exhibit 2015.
• Managed color accuracy for printed media for Vogue, Interview, V, Wallpaper, Teuta, Martha Steward, and New You magazines via ICC profiles.
• Managed projects with diverse groups of art directors, designers and editors in order to accomplish a smooth workflow and meet deadlines.
• Photo-edited all images and responsible for the final selection of photographs to be published. Admento Promotions Group 2008-2011, New York, NY
• Managed a portfolio of high net worth diverse clients and communicated efficiently about their commemorative events like: Fortune 500 promotions, financial deal closings, etc.
• Dealt with all aspects of a campaign and ensured a smooth process from beginning to end.
• Developed and delivered new business acquisition materials and mementos through business-to business daily interactions
• Attended client meetings; delivered sales presentations to high level executives.
• Increased a revenue 300% in the first fiscal quarter. 2006-2008, New York, NY
Senior Art Director
• Oversaw the artistic design of a top Wall Street production company of custom Advertising needs
• Efficiently lead the art department and managed all creative and marketing projects, mailers, catalogues and advertising materials.
• Collaborated with the account team to create initiatives for Fortune 500 companies and ensured that time lines for various projects were maintained from concept to completion. • Lead and trained other employees of the art team and conducted team building exercises. Digital Printing 2004-2006 Brooklyn, NY
• Designed print layouts and created pre-press materials from individual clients to large corporations.
• Handled all aspect of production including the preparation of pre-press ready mechanical files, proofing, press check, retouching photos and presentation comps.
• Ensured operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Specialized in 6-color large-format inkjet printing, including pre flighting and troubleshooting files.
• Scanned and retouched images for high resolution output; set up and calibrated equipment. FREELANCE EXPERIENCE 2004-present, New York, NY
• Wilhemina Models NYC
• Stetts Model Management
• GSG, Graphic Systems Group
• Dune Studios, NYC
• Phillip Wong Productions, Sparks Productions
• Alex Romanov Photography
• Eric Hansen Studios, Milk Studios
Baruch College, CUNY 1997-2001 New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Design
Major: Graphic Communications
Minor: Digital Photography
Graduated Summa Cum Laude