Seeking a position, with an innovative and responsible company, in which I can apply my experience in sales, analytics, and problem-solving to exceed goals while supporting internal and external stakeholders.
April 2019 - April 2020
Quartzy Inc, Hayward, CA - Business Development
● Prospect, court, and onboard biotech/pharma suppliers
● Responsible for a $1,000,000 plus pipeline
● Responsible for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to onboarding.
● Outreach via: Cold calling, video meetings, onsite visits, trade shows, social media outreach. July 2017 - April 2019
BlueGrace Logistics, Burbank, CA - Sales Director
● Prospect, court, and sign on new clients with a spend of $750,000 and below.
● Call on the C-Suite, attain and analyze data via Excel & Tableau, present solutions to make the sale.
● Exceed weekly, quarterly, and annual sales targets by gaining market share within the current book while gaining new business.
● Maintain knowledge of the current transportation market, solutions, and competitors.
● 129% to goal for YTD sales targets as of October 2018 October 2015 - July 2017
Wolf Creek Brewery, Valencia, CA - Territory Manager
● Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key retailers and restaurants.
● Daily touches on no less than 20 accounts. Work with regional chains like Ralphs, Whole Foods, etc.
● Assume a leadership role in implementing key brewery initiatives with distributors and retailers.
● Work closely with distribution partners on new releases, prospecting, and growing market share.
● Audit, train, and manage the distribution reps so that they place Wolf Creek products at the helm of their sales.
January 2015 - February 2016
Wesco Aircraft, Valencia, CA - Corporate Sales Analyst
● Prepare multi-year cost and pricing models for our largest enterprise clients.
● Gather bids on thousands of lines of hardware from prospective vendors. Work to attain the best cost via relationships.
● Perform margin and pricing analysis via Excel in order to support business initiatives.
● Identify opportunities to optimize profitability through pricing strategy. Work in tandem with purchasing and sales teams to develop proposals. July 2014 - February 2015
InterCall, Camarillo, CA - Strategic Sales Account Executive
● Worked remotely in a hunter role to sell cloud-based conferencing and collaboration tools.
● Hosted training sessions for new users of Oracle, InterCall, and Microsoft tools.
● Prospected, qualified, and closed leads through extensive research and data analysis. Education
California State University Channel Islands - Bachelor of Arts in Economics