RYAN ELIZABETH MARTIN
Charleston, SC *****
Seasoned Account Manager with experience in Industrial Supply and Industrial Chemical sales. Now, excited to expand into Office Equipment and Solution Sales. Skilled in B2B Sales, Customer Relations, Territory Management and Growth, Event Planning and Management, Hospitality Management, Coaching, and Social Media Marketing and Promoting. Strong and proven sales professional who is out-going, driven and extremely eager. Sales Executive
Carolina Business Equipment - Charleston, NC
January 2020 to Present
R.S. Hughes Company, Inc - Charleston, SC
May 2019 to December 2019
• Maintained and grew revenue and profit within assigned territory.
• Partnered with inside sales team to meet and exceed division sales goals.
• Build and continue existing, long-term, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with accounts.
• Conducted and negotiated contracts with customers.
• Worked along side product reps to maximize sales.
• Regularly exceeded previous years gross profits.
• Attended trade shows and sales conferences to maintain up to date knowledge and network with industry contacts.
• Maintained 24/7 availability for all customers questions or concerns. Account Manager
State Chemical - Charleston, SC
October 2017 to May 2019
• Established and maintained sales growth plans for each customer and location.
• Achieved and surpassed quotas presented each quarter.
• Planned, organized, and scheduled territory visits for success and growth.
• Prospected, contacted and presented the companies proposed solutions to new and existing customers.
• Secured and maintained long term and profitable business.
• Prospected new customers using phone calls, cold calls, networking, emails, referrals and more.
• Built strong personal relationships with each buyer in order to maintain great rapport with each business.
• Stayed current with all products State manufacturers in order to provide perfect solutions to each customer. R
John Kunkle Show Horses - Cross, SC
June 2016 to September 2017
• Maintained and executed extensive up keep and training on more then 17+ show horses.
• Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Maintained scheduling and event calendars.
• Scheduled and confirmed appointments and lessons for clients, customers, or farm owners.
• Arranged horse shows, meetings, and travel reservations for clients and farm personnel.
• Managed and directed all farm employees.
• Responsible for keeping reports and records of all receipts and records, vaccines, mileage, show records and more.
• Created invoices and collected payments from all clients.
• Collected and deposited money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced. Co-Owner
Self Employed - Mooresville, NC
August 2012 to June 2016
Collected and deposited money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, kept records of collections and disbursements, and ensured accounts are balanced.
• Responsible for all client invoicing and payments received.
• Maintained scheduling, event calendars, horse shows.
• Trained horses or other equines for riding and showing or other work, using knowledge of breed characteristics, training methods, performance standards, and the peculiarities of each animal.
• Observed horses' physical conditions to detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care.
• Promoted and assisted on all sale horses coming and going through the barn.
• Evaluated horses to determine their temperaments, abilities, or aptitude for training.
• Advised animal owners regarding the sales and purchases of new horses. Lifestyle Director
NFC Amenity Management - Charlotte, NC
July 2011 to August 2012
• Planned and executed events from start to finish for neighborhood community with over 2000 homes.
• Set and maintained event budgets.
• Met and exceeded expectations of residents and board members.
• Toured community with prospective homeowners and assist in sales of future homeowners.
• Headed numerous events with prospective builders, owners and current residents.
• Extensive management of entire community events and activities.
• Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
• Maintained scheduling and event calendars.
• Composed, typed and distributed meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
• Composed and distributed monthly neighborhood newsletters with happenings of the area.
• Oversaw and managed event staff with execution of events. Sales Manager
B&C Hospitality Management - Charleston, SC
January 2010 to January 2011
• Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Oversaw regional and local sales managers and their staff.
• Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
• Advised dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Visited franchised dealers to stimulate interest in establishment or expansion of leasing programs.
• Assessed marketing potential of new and existing restaurant locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
• Represented company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Created and executed all promotional and marketing material as well as creating a large social media presence. Bachelor of Science in Restaurant and Tourism Management University of South Carolina - Columbia, SC
Equine Management Experience
Inside and Outside Sales
Social Media Management
Eye for detail
Ability to work well with a team and independently Self-starter
Exceptional Personal and Relationship Skills
Proficient in Sandler Sales Strategy