Sharjah - UAE
Date of Birth: 28th Sept, 1984
Accounts & Finance
Proficiency with computers and
bookkeeping software, strong
Exceptional time management
and verbal and written
Familiarity with basic
Professional manner and
strong ethical code.
Understanding of mathematics
and accounting and financial
Strong understanding of
accounting principles and
financial reporting and
High level of accountability,
accuracy, and efficiency,
especially when multitasking.
Willingness to comply with all
company, local, state, and
federal financial regulations.
Proficiency with computers,
software( MS Office & Tally
etc), strong typing skills.
To pursue a challenging & rewarding career that would enhance my professional skills to work with dedication & willingness to acquire new skills to contribute in enhancing your company.
MG University - India - 2005
Alappuzha Kerala Higher Secondary
Das Advertising LLC - Sharjah - (Dec 2019 -
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase
ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
English, Hindi, Malayalam &
References Available Upon
Indian Resins - Kollam - (Apr 2018 - Nov 2019)
• Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
• Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Pondy EPS Products Pvt Ltd - Pondicherry - (May
2006 - Mar 2018)
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Prepare budget forecasts.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Ensure timely bank payments.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
• Audit financial transactions and documents.
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
I hereby declare that the above given information is correct to my best of knowledge and belief.