Dedicated and goal-oriented professional with extensive training and knowledge in carrying out direct/indirect responsibilities and proficient in developing and leading comprehensive multiple programs. Dynamic and proactive leader, effective in providing leadership and direction to students and employees to function at their highest level. Personable and motivational communicator with strong behavioral management techniques, able to develop an exceptional rapport with all teams, faculty, and staff. EXPERIENCE
Remote - Recruiting Ops Manager/ Recruiting Relations Manager/ Sourcing Specialist II 2015 to 2020 (furloughed) Allegis Global Solutions (TruGreen -2015, AstraZeneca, DXC Technology) Responsible for recruiting critical and difficult to fill positions. Managing the relationship between hiring managers, HR operations and the Talent Acquisition team to ensure goals are successful. Thoroughly define each requisition with the hiring manager to understand real job need and set realistic expectations.
• Assign incoming requisition to appropriate Recruiter
• Ensure quality of candidate submittals for an efficient placement process
• Attain feedback on candidate interviews and facilitated the offer process
• Coordinate with managers for offer approvals
• Review application information to ensure accuracy and compliance with hiring guidelines and regulations
• Ensure Jr Recruiters have satisfactory performance relative to KPI’s and metric Human Resources Coordinator –Payroll Specialist 2013 to 2015 (Company-wide lay-off) Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Memphis, TN
• Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains, I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee motor vehicle record (MVR) checks.
• Reconciles benefits statements.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
• Conducts new-employee orientations.
• Manage daily Kronos payroll processing schedule adhering to designated deadlines
• Troubleshoot problems and identify actions needed to correct issues as they arise during the Kronos payroll process
• Work directly with clients, Kronos Services and Support staff, Tax and Production department to drive accuracy and client satisfaction
• Manage the ACH return client notifications
• Manage client delivery policies, instructions and cover pages as well as maintaining Fed Ex and UPS data base for client delivery addresses
• Prepare documents and audit new client company configuration and settings along with first Kronos payroll process audit responsibilities
• Manage Salesforce cases in a timely manner, addressing any concerns and maintaining effective communication with clients and partners
• Monitors Kronos Payroll Service email box and distributes to appropriate personnel
• Work with assigned States to complete EFTPS registrations SHERYL FRANKLIN
Human Resource Generalist - Human Resource Specialist - Payroll Clerk 1998 - 2013 (relocated to TN) Baptist Hospital
• Administered new hire orientations, events, benefit enrollments, and meetings
• Represented at job fairs, recruiting events and open house
• Processed payroll data through Kronos and Lotus 123
• Performed new-hire & employee orientation, drug screenings, evaluations & performance reviews
• Performed job analysis for descriptions, grade level & salary
• Assisted with processing: LOA, FMLA, ADA, worker’s comp., incident reports & garnishments
• Delivered full life-cycle recruiting.
• Maintained current ADP software by utilizing the Recruitment Management Module used for meeting recruitment targets and building a pipeline for future needs.
• Established innovative candidate sourcing strategies, especially for hard-to-fill positions.
• Ensured positive candidate experiences from the initial screening to the final on-boarding.
• Maintained awareness of competitor practices, industry trends and recruitment standards.
• Maintained presence on various job boards, resume databases and professional networks.
• Collaborated with other recruiting professionals to engage in recruiting events.
• Developed and implemented a Talent Acquisition strategy and supporting programs that focus on both quality of hire
(i.e. culture, fit, retention, etc.) and timeliness of hire.
• Compiled payroll data, entered data, computed and posted wages, and reconciled errors to maintain payroll records and ensured that payroll is completed by required deadlines
• Computed wages and deductions, and posts to payroll records
• Reviewed wages computed and corrected errors to ensure accuracy of payroll
• Recorded changes affecting net wages, such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee, to update master payroll records
• Kept records of leave and associated pay and nontaxable wages
• Recorded data concerning transfer of employees between departments or other personnel and pay changes
• Funds appropriate benefit portals or sources for payroll related deductions that are withheld from employees
• Communicated regarding all benefit related information that will affect employee payroll deductions and Personnel Files
• Doctoral Degree – (currently enrolled) Organizational Leadership – Liberty University Online
• Master’s Degree - Human Resource Management – Columbia Southern University Online
• Bachelor of Science – Human Resource Management – Columbia Southern University Online TECHNICAL SYSTEMS
Lotus 123, SQL, Workday, Taleo, Oracle, People Answers, EBenefits, iBenefits ADP, SAP, Kronos WFC & E2E (Cloud & Premise), MyTime, MyHR, Infor, Mitchell, Xactimate, Audatex, iHire & Montage Video Interviewing, Student Blackboard, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Job Boards: Career Builder, Monster, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Broadbean, LinkedIn, Facebook, Recruitment Edge, Flash Recruiting, Craig’s List