PRASOON PUTHAN VEETTIL
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Mobile #: 056*******
E-mail : email@example.com.
Aspiring to be a leader in a growing industry and to secure the role of a Purchase Coordinator in an organization that would make use of existing abilities and help in professional development, ensuring that the company enjoys a competitive edge via competitors by getting best quality, price and terms from suppliers. PERSONAL TRAIT
Nine years’ experience in purchase operations and handling site coordination tasks in a fast-paced time sensitive environment with minimum supervision. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to analyze bills of materials and drawings to understand key requirements. Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating quotations with contract manufacturers and suppliers. Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities.
TECHNICAL KNOW- HOW
• Microsoft Office – Word, excel, PowerPoint.
• ERP Software
1. COMPANY: AL THURIAH BUILDING CONT. LLC, SHARJAH. UAE. (Aug 2015 – Sep 2020)
Company Profile: Al THURIAH is a commercial and residential leading construction company situated in Al Nahda, Sharjah having a group of teams mainly working in the respective departments as Construction, Sales and Facilities to ensure that property owners maximize the value of their assets and tenants receive high quality services. They cater to the sales, maintenance requirements of high-end residential units, villas, commercial Towers, schools, mosques and labor accommodations. POSITION: PURCHASE COORDINATOR
• Investigates Potential Suppliers and recommends those most desirable.
• Arranges and participates in conference between Suppliers and Engineers.
• Works with Finance to ensure invoices are received /approved/paid promptly.
• Collaborate with product development chemists and scientific staff to source materials while providing visibility to the procurement process.
• Receiving and Log incoming materials and assist in maintaining inventory data base by entering all information.
• Create and issues routine purchase orders, track purchases and shipments and provide estimated delivery dates as requested.
• Effectively track opened PO and follow-up the delivery is on time and effectively communicate if the delivery delays.
Page 2 of 3
• Assist Projects Director in Basic Planning and development of project scheduling with reference to issue dates of requisitions and purchase order placement
• Establishing and maintaining quantity and quality standards by developing and ensuring compliance through regularly reviews, observation audits and reports
• Manage assigned commodities and suppliers to meet organization’s objectives related to quality, cost, delivery performance and schedule.
• Closely coordinates with the Accounts department for making cheques, releasing cash and requesting payments
• Visit the site frequently and check the material status, Inventory, wastages of materials. 2. COMPANY: ABDUL ALI AL AJMI COMPANY, DAMMAM, KSA. (Jan 2010 – Mar 2015)
Company Profile: Abdali Al-Ajmi has specialized in the construction and maintenance of roads,bridges,buildings,infrastructure, site preparation works, real estate development and road transport services, the company has successfully implemented it’s all projects in accordance with the standards of Saudi Aramco, Ministry of Transport, Border Guard, Ministry of Municipal, Rural Affairs, Private Real Estate Sector and etc., Abdul Ali Al-Ajmi has been recognized as a major road construction company throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
POSITION: PURCHASE EXECUTIVE
• Analyze all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who can deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
• Negotiate with suppliers on lead time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
• Supported the purchasing department will all elements of administration to ensure its smooth running and functioning.
• Building, collating and processing orders to suppliers.
• Provided Purchasing and logistics support to the product management team.
• Matching supplier delivery notes with GRN’s and chasing suppliers for delivery dates.
• Processed purchase orders for goods and services; advising staff on purchasing requirements.
• Arranged sales order for loading petroleum products from refinery (ARAMCO) and assign transport coordinator to distribute different Asphalt plants across KSA.
• Maintained and secured the purchasing departments administrative records and data.
• Organized the on-time delivery of purchased supplies to the company.
• Liaising with suppliers in relation to any cost or invoice queries and obtaining a resolution.
• Being the main point of contact for supplier problem resolution and instigating the necessary corrective actions.
• Worked closely with the supplier to resolve any issues that negatively affect delivery timescales.
• Management of reject components, then coordinating appropriate actions with suppliers.
• Supported the project management team in the relationships with suppliers and logistics partners. 3. COMPANY: CHINTECH, KERALA, INDIA. (Aug 2005- Mar 2009) POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
• Performed various Office purchase, secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and organizing filing system
• Provided phone and online support for users of extended campus communication network to facilitate effective operation of IT resources.
Page 3 of 3
• Delivered troubleshooting solutions to departments experiencing difficulties with software, hardware, and network connectivity.
Degree University Year
Govt Poly technic college, Kerala,
Computer system management
Universal college of engineering,
Date of birth : 04th May 1984
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Hindu
Passport No : K6792759
Place of issue : Riyadh, KSA
Expiry : 11-09-2023
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil. DECLARATION
I here declare that all the above furnished details are true & correct to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Place: Dubai. PRASOON PUTHAN VEETTIL