Matthew C. O’Neill
*** ******** ****** email@example.com
Harleysville, PA 19438 215-***-****
To grow professionally with KPMG and acquire the tools needed to one day lead my field of dedicated professionals.
DeSales University Center Valley, PA
Dual B.S. degrees in Accounting and Finance Anticipated Graduation: May 2022 GPA: 3.4
Expect to complete 150 credits hours by August 2022 Experience
Summer 2020 Valley Forge Financial Group Berwyn, PA Finance Practicum Intern
- Worked on: Modern Portfolio Theory, CAGR, equity instrument analysis, active and passive investing, life insurance and estate planning, retirement planning, individual wealth management, and private equity.
Summers 2019–2020 KA Data Analytics Center at DSU Center Valley, PA Data Analytics Intern
- Compiled economic data, put them into models, and presented them to the Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Used Microsoft Excel and IBM SPSS to make economic and statistical models. Summer 2019 Villanova University Villanova, PA
Information Technology Support Staff
- Investigated and mitigated Villanova’s network complications. Summer 2020 – present DeSales Textbooks (non-affiliated) Center Valley, PA Proprietor
- Experienced first-hand, the need for fellow students to benefit from an innovative process to facilitate barter exchange for textbook sales.
- Forged meaningful relationships and utilized my knowledge of excel to display my statements of financial position.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Worked with the IBM SPSS statistical analysis software
- Intuit ProSeries tax prep software
- Member, DeSales Accounting and Finance Club
- Member, Executive Cabinet of the DeSales Student Government Association
- Member, DeSales Women in Business Club
- Member, IDEAS entrepreneurship club